Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot join Friend's Squad

(PSN)Ayykon

Odd sort specific issue here. Similar to the other posts of not being able to join groups etc.

I play with 2 friends at the moment. We are unable to create a party of 3 reliably.

-Friend A can send me invites but if I join, he can see me join his squad but I am stuck on "Please Wait" until he kicks me from the squad. If I invite him them he gets "Failed to connect"

-Friend A can invite Friend B but the reverse does not work.

-I can invite Friend B but I cannot join if he invites me.

-No matter which 2 can successfully create a group, the third person cannot join, getting "Please Wait" stuck or "Failed to join session"

Issue started a couple of weeks ago. Before that we were able to join even once when we had ping of 800ms or so. Ping is much lower now but we are all on same ISP. I have tried changing my internet connection and we were even able to go separately to clan Dojo and could see each other and trade there. However, we still cannot join a session to play missions.

We also tried starting a mission and trying to join once it was loaded for the host but I get the same "Please Wait" stuck.

If it adds anything, I can see the Squad bar at the top disappear as it tries to load the icons for the rest of the squad. Also the Chat box adds the squad chat. This is all while the background is darkened while the "Please Wait" animation plays.

Any ideas?

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Ayykon said:

Ping is much lower now but we are all on same ISP

Being on the same ISP won’t make a difference. That’s just the people who provide the internet connection.

All I can suggest is to have a look at your console settings. There have been issues on XB where a privacy setting causes matchmaking issues.

Archived