Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is this riven challenge possible?

ILoveStudying

It's actually a misleading challenge as the stipulation doesn't kick in until you're near the target. Thus you could take a frame like Rhino and use Iron Skin at the start of the mission and it still counts so long as you finish the target before losing Iron Skin and taking damage.

7 minutes ago, trst said:

It's actually a misleading challenge as the stipulation doesn't kick in until you're near the target. Thus you could take a frame like Rhino and use Iron Skin at the start of the mission and it still counts so long as you finish the target before losing Iron Skin and taking damage.

I'm saved, thank you sir!!!

Besides the ironskin mentioned by the other people, you can avoid using traps by using a bullet jump to knock down the synthesis target and scan it.

Thanks to the player who mentioned the invisibility on Ivara, but I just melted all the 15 rivens I had that needed this bullshlt unveiling requirement to make room.

8 hours ago, trst said:

Yes can confirm that this works, I was a bit puzzled by this challenge too at first until I realized you actually CAN use abilities just not when you see the target or something. 

Archived