Best place to figure out where to go next?

(NSW)taito2000

Question

10 answers to this question

Il y a 3 heures, ShadowTalons a dit :

Following star chart and the Navigation will guide you far then doing bounties and ranking up the Ostrons and such will expand more to you. Otherwise clans can help give you a path to a degree. 

I would recommend against doing bounties for now. OW are huge grinds, most of the missions will severely outlevel a noob and those that won't don't give anything worthwhile.

OP just go from mission to mission on the starchart, clear the access to several planets and quest, it should drive you in the right direction if you do that, the rest will come naturally.

Visit the different factions, do their little quests for low level frames and time wasting. If you're really bored, or wanting to spend endless hours grinding resources. Build and decorate your own dojo, the stress in your life will triple. But it's actually pretty fun. Spend an entire two weeks grinding Mariana on Earth with a resource booster for Neurodes. Good times, noodle salad!

Thanks for the help! I actually did make some progress. Where I’d been stuck was, it kept telling me about a particular quest, but I hadn’t done the various things to have that quest unlocked. So, I basically went around to other planets and areas, just putting time into whatever seemed like fun. 

5 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

I would recommend against doing bounties for now. OW are huge grinds, most of the missions will severely outlevel a noob and those that won't don't give anything worthwhile.

OP just go from mission to mission on the starchart, clear the access to several planets and quest, it should drive you in the right direction if you do that, the rest will come naturally.

That’s a valid point. I did one bounty, and even though I was able to beat it, the difficulty level was so different from what I’d done previously. Definitely wasn’t prepared for that. 

17 hours ago, taito2000 said:

So, I’m enjoying the game, but I’m kinda stuck, and it’s confusing about how to keep things going. It sorta mentions where to go, but in looking it up, it doesn’t seem like that will contribute to my progress. 

Yes, warframe NEVER tell you where to go.

Best tips i can give is open your starchart (play the blinking blue nodes) until you can't anymore. At that point you should be learning about mods and forging new weapons.

After that usually people would've found what they want to do in warframe. Build a hoverboard, build a flying machine, make animal plushies, decorate your room, play the story quests. Or you know, be the almighty mr.30 player.

Basically find something that interests you, then google how to do / make it.

2 hours ago, (NSW)taito2000 said:

... I hadn’t done the various things to have that quest unlocked. So, I basically went around to other planets and areas, just putting time into whatever seemed like fun. 

Yeah that exactly sounds like warframe.

Just the other day I was helping this guy fighting an evil corporation, so i can get myself an animal bait, so i can catch myself that animal, and trade it for some plushies, and finally decorate my ship with said plushies.

You probably want to do something, but in order to do that, you need to do couple other smaller things. Getting lost in doing the small things you're doing is warframe

Archived