Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kovedd might not be the 19th Lich I've had, but...

General_Durandal

Like a week ago a person made a post about support telling them to change their pet's name "Ebola" into something else. I wonder if this name triggers someone as well and they report it if DE would change it too respectively the random name generation. Assuming the whole Railjack Lich crew idea is still a thing in a pipeline or you die and this Lich spawns people might actually suffer through seeing this name. What if someone names their pet "Kovedd"? Interesting how this apparently is funny and the other thing an offense that requires support to take care of it.

dennis the menace smile GIF

(Yes, it's kinda bait and kinda true. If you still respond to argue after reading this, just lol.) 

hace 13 horas, (PSN)Deeceem dijo:

Like a week ago a person made a post about support telling them to change their pet's name "Covid" into something else.

Wasn't the thread about someone with an infested pet called "Ebola" but that name got reported so he asked for suggestions and was told to change his pet´s name into Covid.

13 hours ago, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Like a week ago a person made a post about support telling them to change their pet's name "Covid" into something else. I wonder if this name triggers someone as well and they report it if DE would change it too respectively the random name generation. Assuming the whole Railjack Lich crew idea is still a thing in a pipeline or you die and this Lich spawns people might actually suffer through seeing this name. What if someone names their pet "Kovedd"? Interesting how this apparently is funny and the other thing an offense that requires support to take care of it.

dennis the menace smile GIF

(Yes, it's kinda bait and kinda true. If you still respond to argue after reading this, just lol.) 

Actually the name was Ebola.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)BRUHck Obama:

Wasn't the thread about someone with an infested pet called "Ebola" but that name got reported so he asked for suggestions and was told to change his pet´s name into Covid.

Ah, yes! I mixed it up because people tried to say Ebola was almost as bad as if someone named it Covid thus reporting and forcing a name change was okay. Makes it even more funny since the entire argument was "a name that reminds you of Covid is an offense" - which those Lich names clearly do. Makes me wonder where those people are now to demand from DE to change the Lich names in this thread considering it's arguably worse than Ebola as a name in terms of reminding of Covid. Can't find 'em. Nowhere to be found. Hm, weird.

Fixed and thank you.

Truly a lich worthy of a Plague Inc. scenario.

I can imagine him stealing equipment to slow down the research and reaching a victory condition upon collecting 1000 DNA points from Kuva.

The Larvling would be initially categorised as a Prion type, gradually losing DNA points with DNA degradation, after unlocking the Lich node the Larvling would turn into a Virus.

Archived