Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove ISO vaults before doing new bounties.

Opetyr

I just spent the last hour finally getting to be able to do the new tier 3 bounty. The stupid tier 3 voidrig was bugged in having invincibility for like 5+ minutes it was so annoying.  There is so many bugs (not deimos ones) including one  that I had the juggernaut just sit and do nothing.  I tried it twice.  It is already ridiculous that we need to do these stupid bounties that we have already did 50+ times but now not even getting to get what we want that we need to quit and go back to the necralisk to just try another time and of course have to do the stupid iso vaults again.... WTF.  How is this right?  The ISO vaults take enough time and then we have to deal with game breaking bugs that we cannot even do the things we want? How in the heck is this right?  They supposedly "fixed" this issue but it seems that they do not have a clue how to fix an issue with an npc just standing still.   Maybe a little coding saying if X doesn't move for x seconds you get that mission completed with the bonus included as long as it is still above the stupid threshold.  Come on just remove the iso part because it wasn't fun before and is even worse since DE has decided that doing it certain ways was not correct.

Also I vote for the Thursday stream they have to solo all 3 tiers including the new bounties and see how quickly they actually get it done.  No help from the watchers.  At most a duo and see how long it takes them.  Also hope their is bugs galore that they just cant even finish. 

im not a WF fanboy but i do defend it when situation occurs. but for me diemos update right from august when it released was a bad experience. it was same or not worse rince repeat of previous open zone system. i still don't understand the point of voidrigs, like why are they even in the game? first i thought they would be for killing those 2 giant worms, which i assumed as boss enemies like eidolons. but roidrigs are completely pointless. to make it worse now you have to "waste" 5 forma to max mastery it.

that's why i'm yet to play this update and waiting until next monday to see how many bugs get solved. but everyday i read post about how buggy it is and don't even feel like logging in. my next login reward is a milestone one which will provide 7 days all boosters so want to make most use of it. bugs will only waste those crucial boosters time. hope S#&$ gets fix soon

I'm refusing to engage with Deimos until they get rid of that stupid gating for bounties. I'm not wasting an hour doing something needless which will likely bug out and force a reset again.

The only thing I've been doing is buying up all the new bits from Loid as I already have about a trillion standing points with of matrices.

I understand the logic behind the sequence of missions (do a Tier 1 Iso Vault to unlock a Tier 1 new mission) but it takes way too long if you want to do a new Arcana Tier 3 mission, and it's even worse with players being in the starting phase of this release trying to learn the new game mechanics, missions etc. Long missions, which are not exactly hard for an experienced player but mostly tedious, can only lead to problems. Players quitting, host migrations, bugs etc.

My experience from last night was one of tedious loss of time and other stuff. I played in a public group, we do the first Iso Vault, then an Arcana mission, then the host quits. Host migration is successful, but I lost all affinity gained, and that was certainly frustrating because I had just built my Bonewidow with 10 levels lost (+bonus). Three players remained, we decided to proceed and do the second Iso Vault. No time wasting with Loid/Otak unlocking the chamber, right? Wrong, we had to repeat the mission with the isolation chamber because the Tier 2 Arcana would not unlock otherwise. Rinse and repeat for Tier 3. Sigh. Did I mention how Bonewidow's exalted weapon did not work most of the time?

Bugs on top of tedious processes upon bugs.

Sure, there is fun to be had down in the vaults, but why all that wasted time and potential? Also I'm sure some player will come along and say they can do the whole thing in 3 minutes or something (I am exaggerating of course) and anyone not using one of their optimal builds is playing the game wrong. Maybe being a professional gamer with surgical precision is the true goal of the game, I don't know.

Suggestion: seperate in different missions 1 Iso Vault + 1 Arcana mission and allow for additional missions of the same tier be given in the field. This way Mother would have 3 tiers of Iso + Arcana missions for players to choose, in a similar way other missions have 5 different tiers (+1 steel path) or how Konzu allows two night missions, one for Teralyst alone and one for Tridolon hunting.

DE needs to change the ISO vaults to "I do them once" and they are "unlocked" for me for that tier, I can deal with having to "open" the vault area prior to having to do the new bounty for that tier but having to spend an hour getting to that tier is just annoying as #*!%, I have hours to spend playing if I want, but I feel for those that have limited play time.

5 minutes ago, minininja77 said:

DE needs to change the ISO vaults to "I do them once" and they are "unlocked" for me for that tier, I can deal with having to "open" the vault area prior to having to do the new bounty for that tier but having to spend an hour getting to that tier is just annoying as #*!%, I have hours to spend playing if I want, but I feel for those that have limited play time.

I have limited time. I just settle with the fact that whatever is in that tier 3 vault, I won't be getting anytime soon. 

Game can't always cater to me.

DE need to change the system, personally I see no reason why they couldn't just have one series of vaults, with ALL the rewards in the table, and you only have to do one Tri-run. or better yet, just be able to select tier 1 2 or 3 vaults and only have to do one vault for a chance at a part.

I hope to the void this is changed before consoles get it, no matter how long it takes.

bugs in group, bugs solo... we done yesterday t2 multiple times. mele parts are easy to get.

but I don't feel like repeating that again ...
I now completely ignore deimos. what is happening here is no longer normal and destroys long-term motivation.
btw. Bubonico just built and can delete my new primary infested kitgun with 7 formas? 🤦‍♂️
here urgently needs to be improved ... not only hotfixes for stability but MANY BALANCE changes ...

DE needs to shorten the time gating of the old iso vaults, and I mean by a lot, like doing 1 old iso vault and then be able to access to any of the new ones, including t3, or simply getting rid of  the time gate, completely, be able to access the new iso vaults from the first second. Its not only because of the bugs you can find before accessing the new iso vault bounties, but because of the time it does consumes for players who simply cannot afford it. And please, DE, what the hell were you thinking at when you placed that huge time gate in bounties so much bugged...? Didn`t you think at how huge the timegate was? As i said last week, the test server was not effective as test server, only to create the illusion of a test server, but not to get a real feedback from the playerbase, and the update needed two more weeks to be properly fixed. DE you can do it so much better, pls do not dissapoint us, we want the best for this game.

After doing a long solo run, I think the bounties themselves are way too fast to skip all of the vaults. It should just allow you to run by tier so you would do vault then bounty in your selected tier. Then being able to repeat the bounty as needed.

Nothing of worth is dropping in any of these vaults anyways. It's pretty safe to ignore all of Deimos.

Unless you want a half leveled, mostly cucked mech collecting dust next to your archwing and railjack.

Hated Deimos since day 1 so after reading how they handled the update, I will hard pass on this time waster/dust collector.

I though they make access seemlesly from begining/when Deimos was released, once is access open you can choose what tier ISO vault you wanna run, NOPE, Big mistake

Now they added bounties into Vaults, but still dont get it why dont change the access, why on Earth i have unlock access to T3 ISO when i was there before, twice, in T1 and T2 runs. Why ??

I know, why, its about artificially prolong time spent in there

I'm not opposed to opening them up more and personally I'd like if it was made where the three vault locations were fixed to one tier. Making it so you can enter Deimos and only do the t3 ISO into t3 arcana bounties without the other two ISO vaults.

But at the same time this whole "issue" seems a bit blown out of proportion as solo clearing all three ISOs should take 25-30 minutes at most. In an hour run you can easily clear the ISOs and get 2-3 t3 bounties cleared depending on what objective types they have. Plus this only applies to the t3 bounty anyways and if you either already got or don't want the Sporothrix then you only need to go up to t2 for the Arum.

Yes it's annoying at times and takes longer than it probably should but it seems to be rustling jimmies far more than it should.

Archived