Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonewidow Melee Ironbride How do you use it? lol

Breezer88

Question

Please tell me how to use the Ironbride once you have hit your 4th? I use a controller but play on PC.

Side not, this new Mech is a PIMP to look at. Definitely not crazy about this new 5 forma meta DE is getting a bit to comfy with.... But I digress to my original need.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Iron bride is REALLY buggy right now, for a lot of people you straight up can't use it.

It worked for a couple of minutes and that was it! It was sweet riot dispenser and now it's gone. 

You know that feeling you get when all you really want to do is have a ton of fun and support the company that has provided us with endless hours of love/hate.... Just hard to do when it is bug and nerf and another. lol

If it works, and you modded it, you can use the mech's charge attack (double tap and hold the Sprint button). When the Ironbride is out, the charge attack will fully inherit the stats of the modded Ironbride. This results in dealing damage in the 5-6 figures from the charges.

Bonus points if you have Shield Maiden active, as ending the charge on the ground will no longer have a recovery animation for Bonewidow. That means you can charge enemies down consecutively without the need to jump to cancel the recovery animation.

Archived