Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Clan Halls Upgrade System

(PSN)Ricksdragon

If this topic has already been discussed or if this is not the right forum, I apologize.
I’m a new member to the Warframe community and have really enjoyed my time so far.  One of the coolest features I have seen is the Clan Dojo system.  Being able to create your own space station with seemingly vast amounts of customization is really awesome.  
I have one suggestion/request.  I appreciate the idea of the Clan Hall prerequisite system (Great > Greater > Grand > Grandest), but having to build them each separately makes it a little difficult for dojo planning.  My suggestion would be to make the Hall progression an Upgrade system, where the next tier would upgrade the current lower tier hall (for the same resource costs as current).  This would allow people to build out from a central location and allow expansion from this “central hall” mainly by adding the additional doors that come with the Grand and Grandest Halls.  
Clans could still build additional halls throughout their dojos as needed for capacity and such, but I think it would make dojo planning much easier and in the long run allow for cooler builds. 

Archived