Recently Got A New Mouse

TasteVengence

Question

So i recently got a Corsair M65 Pro RGB mouse,theres a program directly from Corsair called corsair I-Cue,ive been messing around with it changeing DPI and RGB colors
i also went into the simulocrum and set a Macro that repeats every 1MS while holding down one of my spare mouse buttons,wich turns guns like the Latron Prime/Wraith or other semi-auto guns pretty much full auto? what is the stance on macros? i have deleated that profile setting because it feels weird although funny to use

3 answers to this question

Any decent cheap mouse recommendations?

Mines dying and double clicking everything, so I need to replace it and my keyboard in black Friday.

(Sorry to hijack) DE stance is, use at your own risk, there shouldn't be a problem, but if a bot trade bans you, you might have issues getting a human to reverse it.

I've got a fairly similar mouse (Logitech G502) and whilst I've remapped my buttons I thought about a macro to keep Vex Armour but up I've not gone that far just in case. As above the stance is as long as you aren't letting the macros play the game it is ok and having the mouse manage things like Vex Armour skirts a bit too close to that for me to want to risk my account.

Archived