Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Not On Sentinel And Weapons

BoomyGordo

So we all know we couldnt have mods on sentinel weapons and primary weapons at the same time. This Makes some sentinel weapons worthless because if you want to main a shot gun you cant use the striker at all ever. its even worse when you want to use a rifle because you cant use any sentinel weapon BUT the striker. 

I got on today to a new event and checked my mods. Saw that i had enough mod points on stinker (djinn weapon) to put a mod on it. I put the rifle fire elemental damage mod on and started to leave before noticing that that mod had been ranked up some meaning i was using it on a primary weapon. I got excited and threw serration and split chamber on there  and hit apply. No message popped up saying i couldnt and i applied it. i messed around with a few of my other weapons for a bit before smiling and thinking DE had finaly made it so we could.

I clicked exit and suddenly sadness.

sObCyUB.png

So rather than make it so you can acctualy upgrade both weapons without having the clutter of multiple of the same mods and the headache of farming the rare mods all over again. its only been made so rather than telling you you cant equip that mod the instant you try, it now tells you after its all said and done that you have a problem.

I havent been playing much and when i started again today i had a sudden urge to stop playing again.

This Makes some sentinel weapons worthless because if you want to main a shot gun you cant use the striker at all ever. its even worse when you want to use a rifle because you cant use any sentinel weapon BUT the striker. 

What?

...I use them all, all potatoed and forma'd, with max mods. Explain it.

yes i am. im also saying that they moved the prompt saying you cant use the same mod on both further back so its no longer easy to correct it.

It's actually easier to correct, I have 2 max Hell's chambers, and if one is on my Strun Wraith, and then put the same one on the Sweeper, clicking yes on the prompt puts the other Hell's chamber on my Sweeper, correcting the mistake.