Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayanga Kuva and other buged in this game...

M.E.E.P.S.

?name=%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%The developers nerfed many aspects of the game without explanation, without informing about it, even if it was said about replacing the mechanics of steel essence, but:

1. why it was not said about the increase in the price of Umbra Forma (150, although it used to be 100), it would be better if the unnecessary Umbra forms were left, but would raise the price of Kuva, which is really worth buying!

2.why Khora was nerfed though steel can no longer be obtained and also without explanations in the patch

3. Why was Ayanga kuva nerfed without explanation, although her stats remained the same? (test on Golem Boss)

4. Why weren't many trade penalties removed and steel returned from missions on which they stood for 2-3 hours or more?

Please fix bugs or answer why did this! I propose to add the resurrection skill to the animals through the gilminth, as done in the animals of Deimos! I ask you to fix the broken damage and return it to what it was to the wound on Ayanga! I really do not like and I am outraged by what is happening with the game now!

Archived