Restricted from trading for 2 weeks for unknown reasons, I'm baffled.

Question

I wanted to trade today and now I notice my account is restricted from trading for 2 weeks.
I did not do any long missions, I know this can trigger a trade ban since I have heard this many times before from other players who did missions that lasted several hours, but I did no such thing, so that is not the cause as so why I am restricted.

I trade a lot and its an important part of my gameplay, I am very annoyed that this restriction is put on my account for reasons I can't even think of.

Does anyone here know what other reasons can trigger something like this? Perhaps u guys had experiences like this or heard it from other people? Please share as I am absolutely baffled and don't understand this.

rpjZr8c.png

Edited by IIAc3sII

5 answers to this question

Don't quote me on this but I think aside from the infamous "you got too many items in one mission" trade ban there is also one if you trade/receive large amounts of plat. Any chance that happened recently?

Otherwise *points at support* you should ask there.

There are many different things that can do it, not just endless missions. 

For example, I heard of people doing Profit Taker and getting trade banned because with Smeeta + Chroma + Kavat + Boosters they got some absurd multiplier of credits. 

Edited by Tesseract7777