Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Tenno Might Be Eyeless/blind.

Rettycombine

When you side with corpus, Alad makes a remark that you have no eyes, and in the past he called the lotus a eyeless slag, this also explains why Lotus wears her headgear, and why the hostages (wich were called tenno hostages by the launcher update notes) wear that visor, So either the tenno are eyeless battle monks, or Alad is just using eyeless as a term for the fact that we dont see things the way they do.

tenno may have evolved to the point where they have the ability to see without using eyes. which isnt to say they don't have them they just arent needed as much anymore.

Like bats. bats arent blind (anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot) they have just developed a more efficient method of sight that better suits them in their environment. bats can and do use their eyes, just not as a primary method.

I think he means the frames (or tenno in the frames), not tenno. The same way Ruk says "your metal corpse". Frames don't have eyes. Frames are "metallic".

Unless DE is trying to make the Tenno into robots, which would directly contradict survival missions.

WF lore is a mess right now. They need to work on it as soon as possible.

Can't say I agree. Play a defence where you defend a cyropod. The tenno inside looks like a perfectly normal human, eyes included.

I would figure he means our eyes are covered or we done see eye to eye.

Cryopod guy is a placeholder, he was one in closed beta, and he is one now.

like i said in the OP, the hostages were called tenno in the update notes of the launcher, and they also had normal skin, but they both wear visors.

Most frames just look like rubber, Mag most of all.

I know, but I think it's pretty safe to assume Ruk means the frames. Even if they are pure technocyte virus.

*Points at forum avatar*

That enough "eyes" for you Alad!?

Nope. They are all LEDs :P

In the Sling-Shot event, Vor referred to the Tenno as "Eye-less slag".

Yeah, we don't have any visible optical organs. I think Vauban is the only Tenno to have anything close to eyes.

When Alad says it, I think it's not an insult, but he thinks of it as a minor slip of the tongue, like you were say it to someone wearing an eyepatch.