General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

The War Within repeats itself after completion

Nickisme18

I completed The War Within today, but after the end splash screen, it immediately loaded the first scene with the operator having lost the warframe. After the purge precept part, I am back on the mountain pass with no scepter or abilities. It is obnoxious for a mission this long and slow to be forced into a loop of completions just to hope one of them will count.

Same issue, did two runs of  War Within and managed to swap my gear up after 2nd, hoping to mess with the quest trying to kick itself back. I also quickly started another active quest. Today, War Within is back on quest list, and showing all parts done, but saying begin. I took screenshots of the inbox message of completion and war within still on quest. Even had a friend log in so that I could try yanking myself out of that infernal loop by joining them, that path was closed.

My path was Moon for each, killed tenshin only with operator first time, used warframe for 2nd go. Used navigate in operator form on first go, was in warframe the 2nd time. Really want to push the story and join veteran friends. Unsure if current status of pseudo-complete will impede next mission, but operator still uses floating fighting method on timer. Was told thats a sign War Within is not complete

-OrdoExterminatus

Archived