Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still losing necramech exp

ThatRoomba

Question

Every time there is a host migration, either from someone dropping or me leaving group, I still lose all my necramech exp.

I thought this was supposed to have been fixed? What do I need to do to keep it?!

I'm so tired of losing time I put into the already laborious chore of levelling this multiple times.

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, RyuhoTheDragon said:

According to a video i saw today if the mech dies the exp it gets up to that point is saved. Haven't checked myself but im waiting for a chance to try

This doesen't work I can assure you.

27 minutes ago, ThatRoomba said:

Every time there is a host migration, either from someone dropping or me leaving group, I still lose all my necramech exp.

I thought this was supposed to have been fixed? What do I need to do to keep it?!

I'm so tired of losing time I put into the already laborious chore of levelling this multiple times.

The answer to the question is : Leave together with everyone from the mission. Right now thats all you can do OP.

Btw this is kinda the only way right now to lose your exp. This patch so far xp wise is prety good. Before this it was bonkers. Almost everything ended up you losing all the affinity. (resummoning the mech, leaveing vault with tentacleflowerteleportthingy, equiping archwing, equiping K-drive, going too far from mech, going out of open worlds in tenno mode ect ect ect.)

I just finished today my last forma on my mechs (5 on voidrig 6-7 on bonewidow). Just get sure you are the host or ask people to leave together. 99% (ok let's be real and say 80%) of the time they will understand.

Right now you need to look out for only this one thing. (or wait till they let you play them in normal missions and lvl them in a few minutes/forma)

So you know this gonna happen but you keep repating it....leaving missions and stuff...

did-i-ever-tell-you-what-the-definition-

1 minute ago, Askell91 said:

A bunch of assumptions

I play maybe 2-3x a week, and usually not necramech stuff. I went back to it after I read this had been patched over the last few weeks.

I needed 2 more levels to cap my necramech, and the group I was in said I shouldn't lose exp by dropping early, as they wanted to go for 2 more rounds and I didn't have the time to stay another 20 minutes.

But at least the first half of your post was useful. Thank you.

25 minutes ago, ThatRoomba said:

I play maybe 2-3x a week, and usually not necramech stuff. I went back to it after I read this had been patched over the last few weeks.

I needed 2 more levels to cap my necramech, and the group I was in said I shouldn't lose exp by dropping early, as they wanted to go for 2 more rounds and I didn't have the time to stay another 20 minutes.

But at least the first half of your post was useful. Thank you.

Nah the second half is just a meme for laughs  but it seems it did not hit the mark for you. :'D Sorry.

Archived