General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

World cycle from Fass to Vome or vice versa is still breaking Isolation vault bounties.

Brynslustafir

By my understanding this was already patched, but last night my squad was unable to proceed from T2 to T3 because after Vome came up Mother just kept giving us the same T2 bounty over and over again, no matter which Mother we talked to. Additionally, when a squadmate attempted to start the same bounty again all of our esc keys stopped responding , so we couldn't even open the pause menu to accept or decline. 

19 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

You still need to do the regular iso vault mission first at a particular vault to open it. Once it is open then you can do the other cleaning/dinner mission in that particular vault, and repeat as needed for loot.

We did that. Or at least we attempted to. the problem is that after Vome rose we were unable to start the next vault because mother wouldn't let us. 

And just to add insult to injury, when another player in the squad attempted to start the same bounty we had just done (since every mother on the map would only offer us that one bounty) the esc key stopped responding for every player in the lobby, so we couldn't even open our pause menus to accept.

After that we just gave up and left the lobby. 

Another patch just rolled out, so I'm hoping I won't encounter this bug again. 

Archived