Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Sounds of the System Devstream (November 27)

[DE]Rebecca

I love the sound team. The sounds the weapons makes are crunchy and really make you feel like rounds are wizzing by the ambience is some of the most awesome ive ever heard and I love hearing a bit more about them everytime they are on stream......having said that Lavos man. Release a trailer let us know what he does if nothing else is he still coming this year did you force him into the next rail jack whats going on. Not complaining just a little flustered. MAX respect to de

1 minute ago, Zeiram87 said:

I love the sound team. The sounds the weapons makes are crunchy and really make you feel like rounds are wizzing by the ambience is some of the most awesome ive ever heard and I love hearing a bit more about them everytime they are on stream......having said that Lavos man. Release a trailer let us know what he does if nothing else is he still coming this year did you force him into the next rail jack whats going on. Not complaining just a little flustered. MAX respect to de

Part of the reason I love this game is because of the fantastic sound design. Certain sound are always satisfying like when you crack open those relics....woooooooo!

So, No news on Lavos?

No answers to the questions about unmentioned nerfs in the latest update?

No ability to even ask the questions and get them ignored?

It's ok though, because we'll remember to ask dduring the next Dev Stream.

1 minute ago, (PSN)ThymeTravel said:

Part of the reason I love this game is because of the fantastic sound design. Certain sound are always satisfying like when you crack open those relics....woooooooo!

Oh I know i want that as a ringtone so bad. The new corpus sounds and art style makes me want to listen to retrowave and play.

How about we get more Tenno lines/voices, for veterans it has been a bit stagnant since the same 5-6 lines are all we got. Or maybe a custom "Tennogen" Tenno voicelines. Like I WILL pay real money to have a tenno with the voice of Morgan Freeman f.e. comment on stuff happening :D

i wonder if DE considering the idea to make the centinels/moa/companions actualy works with the necrameks 
i think the necramek are in the categori of vehi like archwing and kdrive  u cant just change that 
sinse only  the aura mod rejuv  works with the necramek 

26 minutes ago, TheMoonManRises said:

Bro, last second changes in schedule with no explanation are MEGA cringe. You guys could have at least said "lavos isn't ready, blah blah blah" but you didn't. Just random "audio devstream!!!!!"

Would you please look up the word "Cringe"? It is cringe to see people use it incorrectly.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Floydjm said:

Can we get update on next gen Warframe?????????!?? Will you allow transfer from switch to ps5? When will the next gen Warframe be launched?

It's only from PS4 to PS5 or Xbox One to Xbox Series X, they already talked about it.

43 minutes ago, BionicFreak said:

Hmmmmmhhmmmm a SOUND devstream you say?

Well, "Coincidentally" Octavia Prime should be releasing next month
Does this mean y'all will be showing off her prime tomorrow?

Nezha Prime just came out, Octavia won't be until, like, Spring 2021 or Summer 2021.

Questions:

0. Why so much publicity to every department with visual aspects but not even a mention to the programing part or network?(who make the pretty colors actualy work or the nice sound play....)

1. When/if are you guys going to revisit economy in deimos?

2. Melee 3.0 when ?

3. Chainsaw melee when?

Archived