Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catabolyst Reload bug

minininja77

On 2020-11-29 at 9:32 PM, HonkingSpider said:

Yeah I've noticed that myself.  Infinite damage with the thing as long as you just stop the reload. 

Infinite, yes, but it's slow (if you don't mod for it) and it shoot smaller grenade. It's not game breaking at all.

• 4 months later...

Catabolyst needs an automatic reload. Or it needs to have the pull trigger on empty to reload restored. Right now it is next to impossible to get it to reload. It was a strong secondary but now it is only useful until the first time it runs dry and after that, it is done. It jas potential, but it needs an automatic reload to be really useable.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Th3BelovedSaint said:

Catabolyst needs an automatic reload. Or it needs to have the pull trigger on empty to reload restored. Right now it is next to impossible to get it to reload. It was a strong secondary but now it is only useful until the first time it runs dry and after that, it is done. It jas potential, but it needs an automatic reload to be really useable.

Automatic reload means you may stagger yourself.

And "pull trigger" - if you mean shoot till empty magazine > release the key > press shoot button again to reload => then it used to be like this, afair. I don't mind either way.

Archived