Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

Thank You for the hotfix!

Edit:
Quote:

Lysosia:

Flagellocanth and Lobotriscid not affected by Luminous Dye and Scan Aquatic Lifeform, colourblind person here. Very hard to get them 😢

[DE] Megan:  We're investigating this for a fix! Apologies for the delay.

End of quotation.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Edited by nyxtasy
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Please note that we’re investigating a fix for losing Necramech Affinity if a Host migration occurs.

What about loot disappearing when looting from a Necramech? Was that even fixed?

Edit : It wasn't

I can consistently reproduce it with Conservation tags, but I had other loot fully disappear in open world after using Necramech.

Ignore the common Avicheaera tag, those are so rare to find I didn't want to lose them
Screenshots of proof in spoiler.

Sorry I forgot to turn off my Ultrawide before taking those :/

Edited by DaGhostDS
Loot bug explanation.
  • Like 6

The Whipclaw LoS should be replaced. It doesn't work well.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also, from what I understand this also negatively effects Ember and primary Tombfinger kitguns, and has for a long time. The LoS check should be replaced in those instances as well.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 48

Any news on fixing bugged transporter locations after renaming them? They're unable to be deleted or moved due to being outside the dojo walls, and with the next featured contest being now it may be a problem navigating through peoples dojos if it's not fixed. 

• Like 17

I'd like to know if you have any plans on "fixing" the new Operator cosmetics from Twitch Prime? It looks like the "eye" slot and the "face" slot are swapped. I know many people would like this bug to become a feature but personally I'd prefer it to be fixed (or even better, allow both parties to get what they want by making the slots universal).

• Like 13

Thanks a lot! I believe we will get a 5th HF then by the end of the week :D

Edit : seems you fixed at some point the annoying buzzing sounds in arsenal if you equipped the velocipod skin, thanks!

Edited by Krilexis