[DE]Megan

Il y a 13 heures, Berzerkules a dit :

Khora LOS is still broken. 

Révéler le contenu masqué

What about fixing Khora LoS problem that are a hot mess since your Team changed them when we all know the LoS code is Just not working in this game.  On the quoted post there are good example of how messed up it is atm. Cant even play one of my favorite frame atm

Please make the team fix  it. It is sad for Khora main or people who like playing her @[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan

vor 13 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Glaive Changes & Fixes:

• Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

Can we please have the option to put it on melee? The feedback I heard from people was that it was much more comfortable to do in dual wield mode and I agree with that. while the glaive is flying, the melee button serves no other function than to detonate, please revert and/or give the option for either.

1 hour ago, Yank31 said:

You are right that it may not be consistent with the lore since, afaik, mechs were warframe 1.0 and thus warframes should be more advanced. However they do not have to be more advanced in all regards, and one could easily imagine the mechs were much slower and clunkier etc, but they had one thing going for them : their very high infested-hazard resistance, or deimos specific acidity or... exocrin chemico-reactions or, well, w/e could occur in those tunnels.

It does make sense with the way that Father describes Necramechs, to quote him from the very first time we meet him:

Look, you were the second wave, kid. The Necramechs were Void-shielded, Sentient-pulse immune... as bright as a bag of hammers and just as dependable. Not like you.

The implication here is that Necramechs were always stronger and more destructive than Warframes... and horribly impractical in every way, big, clunky and , far more important, working on autopilot, being entirely unable of critical thinking and often being really stupid, the Warframes and the Tenno, in the other hand, were smart, fast, and small enough to walk among their Orokin masters back when Orokin were commonly around, if anything, how we use our Necramechs now is an upgrade from how they were used back in the day, since we actually use Transference to have a human mind behind the Necramech, so there is more to it than just size.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to move around other players Vacuumed items by the Necramech. Your Vacuum should only affect pickups for yourself.

to be honest this was a feature, you can make this a mod and i would use it, it was great to help those who have to sit defending places and a companion just bring the loot .

to be even more honest, i dont know why the loot isnt squad given like RJ , it would make the game so more interesting, because there is no one who dont want to grab all the loot , so it should be squad given, or at least make an aura for given loot to the entire squad .

11 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

What about fixing Khora LoS problem that are a hot mess since your Team changed them when we all know the LoS code is Just not working in this game.  On the quoted post there are good example of how messed up it is atm. Cant even play one of my favorite frame atm

Please make the team fix  it. It is sad for Khora main or people who like playing her @[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan

I have 800h on Khora and she is not the same frame anymore. 

It's sad that the phrase "don't get attached to anything" is thrown around so often but I think I finally get it. If it's fun DE will "fix" it. 

Now I still have all the other frames to play and lots of fun weapons but what's the point? DE can change anything without notice and leave it in a broken state. Why should I invest time, effort or money into something if there is no guarantee that it will function the same later. 

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Berzerkules:

I have 800h on Khora and she is not the same frame anymore. 

It's sad that the phrase "don't get attached to anything" is thrown around so often but I think I finally get it. If it's fun DE will "fix" it. 

Now I still have all the other frames to play and lots of fun weapons but what's the point? DE can change anything without notice and leave it in a broken state. Why should I invest time, effort or money into something if there is no guarantee that it will function the same later. 

That's unfortunately our only course of action: dont spend money on the game after bad updates. They basically admitted to not even testing the khora nerf because it wasnt ready for the testcluster, which means it was hastely implemented between the test cluster and the launch of the update.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

DirectX 12 Beta Support:

We are pleased to bring you beta support of DirectX 12 this week! 

The DirectX 12 driver should look graphically alike to the standard DirectX 11 driver, but the new driver exposes several optimizations we can use in the future. Even though Warframe’s DirectX 12 support is still in beta, you should notice slightly faster rendering on most graphics cards and faster rendering on multi-core systems!

Please keep in mind that several optimizations are still in the works. For example, the new driver does not yet support the shader cache that’s automatic in DirectX 11 drivers. This difference means that as you play, the DirectX 12 driver must convert shaders from a generic format to versions optimized for your specific model of graphics card. Depending on your system, this process could appear as micro-stutters the first time a shader is needed. Other games work around this process by forcing massive shader compiles in their launchers. We hope to avoid that as we work on a different solution.

We also hope to hammer out some bugs during our initial beta test of the DirectX 12 driver. To that end, we’re keenly interested in having crashes reported if they only occur in the new driver. If you can reproduce a crash consistently in the DirectX12 driver but can’t reproduce the same crash in DirectX 11, please report the WAR-# in this thread. Learn more about reporting crashes here.

We’re also interested in knowing what looks different with DirectX 12 enabled. Differences likely signal a bug, so if you find one, please send F6 screenshots to Support. Learn more about capturing screenshots here.

*Please note that we’re investigating a fix for losing Necramech Affinity if a Host migration occurs.

And how long do we have to deal with the eye hurting auto exposure bull**** ??

Just now, Drachnyn said:

That's unfortunately our only course of action: dont spend money on the game after bad updates. They basically admitted to not even testing the khora nerf because it wasnt ready for the testcluster, which means it was hastely implemented between the test cluster and the launch of the update.

You can tell there was very little testing of the Khora LoS changes. It took me literally spent 2 minutes in 1 mission after the update before I ran into enemies stuck in dome that I was unable to hit with whipclaw and LoS check fails due to level geometry. 

They hastily implement things trying to fix stuff but just end up creating more problems because it wasn't tested properly. Then we are stuck waiting on fixes that they might never get around to. It just feels like a constant one step forward two steps back situation.  

18 minutes ago, MissVeya said:

It does make sense with the way that Father describes Necramechs, to quote him from the very first time we meet him:

The implication here is that Necramechs were always stronger and more destructive than Warframes... and horribly impractical in every way, big, clunky and , far more important, working on autopilot, being entirely unable of critical thinking and often being really stupid, the Warframes and the Tenno, in the other hand, were smart, fast, and small enough to walk among their Orokin masters back when Orokin were commonly around, if anything, how we use our Necramechs now is an upgrade from how they were used back in the day, since we actually use Transference to have a human mind behind the Necramech, so there is more to it than just size.

While I agree with the sentiment, I believe it's retroactive justification.

Explaining this concisely, warframes evolved over years.  At one point every build used redirection, armor, and vitality.  Then we got power modification, building for statistics on powers, and whole new themed frames to work with.  As this evolved DE slapped in bandage mods, power increases, and balanced generally poorly because they had no plans.  What evolved was the need for a base mod, then a base mod strong enough to compete with the other mods, and finally a primed variant with an insane cost and equally insane power.

If you want to see this in action, compare Bonewidow's Iron Bride to any standard melee weapon.

Now, mechs are new.  DE copied all of the base mechanics from a warframe, then balanced with a much larger view.  Their only new bit is having a stamina meter for sprinting and floating....which is basically a Windwaker/Warframe at release/2000's shooter hybrid system.  Yes, at one point sprinting functioned off of a meter in this game.

As such, the above justification is looking at their stats and filling in the gap for DE.  That's a fanboy/fangirl trap.

What would justify this?  Well...actual lore.  They have a bunch of consoles to hear about the first person taking a trip through the void.  Give us a scannable codex entry in the isolation vaults, that will be a story of the development of the mechs.  It'll be another text with picture scavenger hunt, like they managed for Cetus (glass fish), the Gas City (partner fragments), and Fortuna (NPC fragments).  Somehow, that effort could not be made for Deimos.  

Until such a time as DE believes development of cannon is reasonably worth the effort, I don't believe it's reasonable to fil the gaps in for them.  The truth is that they prioritized more balanced gameplay, and I cannot fault that.  I can be frustrated that they are incapable of basic math and play testing, but that's a separate issue.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you provide some more information on the issue that I can relay to the team? Thanks :) 

The flaps on the helm seem to be hitting some sort of invisible hitbox causing it to look weird. The problem occurs when any skin other than the horus skin is applied. 

1st picture: What the helm should look like (falling flat and not hitting any weird hitboxes)

2nd picture: Helm on base inaros skin

3rd and 4th picture: Helm on Inaros Prime skin

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Here is some old forum posts about this issue. There are several other forums containing pretty much same information.

Inaros Horus helm bugged ?? - Art & Animation - Warframe Forums

Inaros Prime and Horus helmet visual bug - Art & Animation - Warframe Forums

Soo, given all this attention to Heavy Attacking while in the air on the Glaives, can we please have the heavy attack with ranged weapons pulled out finally just do the heavy attack or heavy slam if i'm in the air? It feels weird to need to light attack the air so the weapon switches to melee then heavy to do the slam/heavy we wanted to do in the first place.

So once again the 2nd hotfix since deimos arcana update and there is still invisible walls on railjack missions, RAILJACK IS UNPLAYABLE!!! Literally you cannot even collect some of the loot because of this huge invisible wall blocking you from going to around...

Archived