Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, Yank31 said:

That's weird because my sword deals tens if not hundred of thousands of damage. Modded like you'd expect, base dmg crit corro (2nd forma in).

I oneshot most of the mobs in T3 arcana bounties (level 50-60), not the bigger ones but they die fairly fast too.

Maybe this behaves differently for host / clients? (I'm often the host).

edit: prior to this hotfix anyway

Nothing of the sort for me. It feels like i'm trying to melee with a baguette when i use Ironmaiden. And it's modded too.

hi, there is a problem with the glaive combo, with the secondary weapon it's not working like before..now the glaive explosion just work by clicking the mouse scroll button after throwing, the same way if you use a primary weapon ...now it's hard o make a sequential combo because use the scroll mouse button isn't efficient

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Glaive Changes & Fixes:

• Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

• Alt Fire will Heavy Attack at any point during a Glaive's flight. Before, when a Glaive auto recalled after reaching its distance limit, it could not be detonated during its return.

Please for the love of life and everything revert this change!

Glaives were finally fun and streamlined , even with the change for volitile q return's range.After this last change they are clunky and annoying to use.We don't need two buttons to perform one task.

20 hours ago, Duality52 said:

A start, but it needs a start-up animation to telegraph it to players.

Why can't they take damage other than their arms and engines? It's inconsistent compared to our own Necramechs, where they take damage from anywhere.

I think you should be able to damage them anywhere but with the options to target those places to disable features and/or do more damage to the necramech

10 hours ago, GlaiveCZ said:

Any chance we could get the detonation for glaive+gun combo back on the same button, in a form of toggle settings or so? I immensely enjoyed being able to throw, detonate and melee with a single button.

Edit: Going with the reasoning of low/nonexistant need for secondary gun fire while glaive is in the air, recall and detonation could be switched. There's no situation I can think of where someone would throw it with the intention to recall it. It's either detonate, or let it finish the bouncing rotation and return on it's own. And even if recalling was somehow worth it, it'd be in a much smaller scale than detonating.

I use the recall function to build up the combo meter while attacking enemies from a distance.

Why is Voidrig still called "Voidrig Necramech" when there's already more than one Necramech in the game, and the other one is just called "Bonewidow" not Bonewidow Necramech it feels like calling a warframe as Excalibur Warframe or sumthn, also there's 2 Necramechs on profile, one of each in frames and vehicles

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

How to Participate:

Simply enable DX12 in your launcher settings!

Well let me tell you, my computer has windows 10, thus has directx12, but my launcher only lets me choose directx10. It does not let me choose the 12th version, nor even the 11th version. At all.

• Necramech summoning is now more forgiving on the Cambion Drift. You should experience less ‘Invalid Launch Point’ on slopes, inclines, etc.

How about K-Drives?

And Archwing?

Main issue with K-Drives being summoned is that they can "push" you down into the world, and make you fall infinitely.

This bug has been around since almost a year or more,. it's really annoying.

Carcinus Speargun skin is broken. It does not expand when swapping to it from another weapon. You have to swap out, then back to the Speargun using the weapon swap key, otherwise it stays in its collapsed form, and this applies to when it is thrown and picked up. It messes with the Warframe Poses and Idle Animations. https://streamable.com/8ostlq

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

• Alt Fire will Heavy Attack at any point during a Glaive's flight. Before, when a Glaive auto recalled after reaching its distance limit, it could not be detonated during its return.

What if you have separate bindings for alt-fire and heavy attack? Currently, you MUST use alt-fire to detonate the glaive when dual-wielding, even if you use a separate binding for heavy attack. It would be much simpler and more straightforward in this case if these actions obeyed their respective bindings instead of half-sharing the alt-fire binding.

In the same vein as that, if we have heavy attack bound to its own key, when will we be able to use heavy attacks without first performing a regular attack to unsheathe our melee weapons? This would be a much-appreciated QoL change for melee.

On 2020-11-25 at 4:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Melee Heavy Attacks not functioning for Sigma and Octantis, Cobra and Crane, and Wolf Sledge.

Thank you! But the combos using stances are still not functioning properly for Swords and Shields. The animation for the first neutral hit of both stances is locked at the beginning of all other combos including slide attacks. Please do address this.

3 hours ago, RobRalneR said:

I use the recall function to build up the combo meter while attacking enemies from a distance.

In that case a behaviour/keybind switch would be the best for both groups. Default would be the DE intended way (melee - recall, heavy - detonation) and inverted would have the detonation and throw on the same button, as it was for glaive+gun before the hotfix. Both sides would be happy and it seems simple to do.

I've noticed something that a few other people were noticing with Ironbride.

Before the bonewidow hotfix, the sword could kill everything it hit with a single swing. 

Now we've all noticed that it doesn't hit properly or doesn't hit for the right damage.

Archmelee mods are all the same, so the builds are pretty much the same. 

I would say most builds that fill every slot at rank 30 come to at least 3,000 total damage

Plus with the basic crit chance mod the weapon has 100% crit chance

So on paper the weapon should be doing well. But my best guess is that hits aren't registering properly, so they aren't hitting right.

It might be some kind of follow through issue where the weapon hitbox isn't registering the correct hits on enemies.

I don't think this is intentional, as for the most part it's made Ironbride kind of unusable in normal missions, hope this feedback helps!

9 minutes ago, tryptogram said:

I've noticed something that a few other people were noticing with Ironbride.

Before the bonewidow hotfix, the sword could kill everything it hit with a single swing. 

Now we've all noticed that it doesn't hit properly or doesn't hit for the right damage.

Archmelee mods are all the same, so the builds are pretty much the same. 

I would say most builds that fill every slot at rank 30 come to at least 3,000 total damage

Plus with the basic crit chance mod the weapon has 100% crit chance

So on paper the weapon should be doing well. But my best guess is that hits aren't registering properly, so they aren't hitting right.

It might be some kind of follow through issue where the weapon hitbox isn't registering the correct hits on enemies.

I don't think this is intentional, as for the most part it's made Ironbride kind of unusable in normal missions, hope this feedback helps!

Now I'm not positive about this yet, but I think I figured out my own problem.

My guess is that Necramech Pressure Point now affects Ironbride and really improves it.

That's just from one try but I think that might be why the weapon felt so bad.

On 2020-11-25 at 10:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Necramech Changes & Fixes:

• 3 Polarity slots, Vazarin/Vazarin/Madurai, have been added to Bonewidow. This was an oversight on our part, and should have come with Bonewidow on launch, similar to Voidrig.

• If you've already Polarized those slots, we'll move your chosen Polarity to a Universal slot. IF you've Polarized all 9 slots you’ll be given a Forma.

I'm going to have to spend another forma on mine now because I have a completely useless Vazarin polarity now that is just in the way. Spent 2 forma on 2 Vazarin already. 🤬

Today

0. Map pointers are lost after new isolation vault, cant find them or pick up. Some near mother i saw on map but spam X dont get them.

Can you drop for me it? Аnd give possible to see them in scanner binoculars in some area for finding

1. still work "Isolation Vault bountry stuck" if click not waiting animation new mission

2. I drop out from party (10 times at 40 different parties) on Fortuna after ~20 seconds from load view and some move (fly 500meters and down to ground). Deimos party members can drop out random (1 time)

Before last hotfix:

3. Jagger can stuck in infected texture, heap of slides

4. Сrack closure also can out for 1 minuter. My party get 3/5 then it reload 4 times , then 4/5 and then ago 4 times not count with 1 minute reload

+++Necramech = mech+arch+arch build drops

Tree days ago

5. Necramech when hitting in some time "credit sphere" can pour paint itself color whole sphere like in paint

6. On credit sphere  sometimes when operator out, he can drop out behind the texture through the floor

7. Kela De Thaym platform is not apper, help only jump from middle to up and drop down, some times and it appear

Suggestion

8. Is it possibe separate map particles for Otak doors and mining from other partices from mobs and skills. It give performance but i change each time them for otak and mining

Archived