Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

On 2020-11-25 at 5:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Necramech Changes & Fixes:

• 3 Polarity slots, Vazarin/Vazarin/Madurai, have been added to Bonewidow. This was an oversight on our part, and should have come with Bonewidow on launch, similar to Voidrig.

wait. so theres even less reason for us to forma it 5 times besides mastery..? can i get the option to hide things from my mastery pane that are just to tedious to level? seeing them locked at 30 for no reason besides "lul just do it" kinda irks me.

25 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

wait. so theres even less reason for us to forma it 5 times besides mastery..? can i get the option to hide things from my mastery pane that are just to tedious to level? seeing them locked at 30 for no reason besides "lul just do it" kinda irks me.

If you want to maximize either Necramech, you will have to forma them more than 5 times just to fill every mod slot, even with starting polarities, since they have 12 mod slots and that's a lot, specially when no Necramech mod has less than 9 cost, so if you like the big lugs, yeah there is a lot of reason to forma them 5 times, hell, the reason they follow Kuva/Para rules now is specifically because people for it, since they weren't able to properly fit everything they wanted in the mod slots with 60 capacity.

That said I don't think anyone should be forma'ing Bonewidow as the mess she currently is, but that's besides the point.

On 2020-11-26 at 12:09 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Glaive Changes & Fixes:

• Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

In 1 week i started to love glaives and in 1 day you made me hate tehm again. Went from Rly nice feel to use to why the f is this so clunky to use. Revert this change

Please revert the change you made to Necramech hover, hit jump, hold jump to hover with Necramech is how it should be.

The way it's set now hit jump hold right mouse button just to make some controller right joystick work is down right stupid, I thought there was different coding for Mouse+Keyboard compared to a Controller.

With the change to mouse+keyboard I now cannot use the function of my mod Critical Focus while I'm hovering limiting my game play quality to walking around on the ground.

Though I'm liking the new infested weapons they're fun. :)

Edit:
Please revert the change to the stolen weapon icon by the Drahk Master, it use to be blue and easily noticed, now it's the same yellow colour as a way point mission marker and can be missed.

Edit:
Also loving the change to Steel Essence and the Stalkers, no more 2 hour solo runs to get SE when I can get it at a relaxed pace in SP, it has also encouraged my Clan mates to play Steel Path, even though I finished it solo the clannies didn't want to do it at the time. 

On 2020-11-25 at 10:24 PM, I.V.A.R.A said:

this actually makes it feel much, much, much worse! Dang. Seriously, when dual wielding (or throwing when having your primary equipped like a quick melee) then blowing it up made for a really nice flow. E is my melee. But for the glaives, it was VERY nice because:

aim + hold E (throw) + hold E (blow up, charge power throw) while still being able to walk around and it didn't feel overloaded.

Please give us the option in the menu to go back to this. because now it's:

aim + hold E + hit F MMB while quickly trying to get back to E to keep power throw charged... all while trying to also focus on enemies, abilities, companions, timers, etc...

this really hurts the flow of the gameplay, whoever made the decision the first time used their heads, and whoever changed it is listening to people who aren't even going to use glaives past these first few days and go back to whatever is AFK'able

michael richards yes GIF

Il y a 1 heure, Naftius_D._Longus a dit :

Just encountered (I don' t know if this is allready known) a bug during the 2. Deimos Isolation Vault Bounty second stage: The console where you get the "lantern" didn' t spawn instead it was still located in the first vault and made the completion impossible.

Sometimes that console refuses to spawn if you are already on the spawn area. Move away from the big yellow circle (every one) and it should spawn when you go back in.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Yank31:

Sometimes that console refuses to spawn if you are already on the spawn area. Move away from the big yellow circle (every one) and it should spawn when you go back in.

Thanks for the suggested solution but i must disapoint you, because i even ran over to the other vault to grab a "canister" then the fissures were shown where they are used to be...

and when my wife left the second vault the mission was timed out.😐

you guys ruined glaives. why did you have to change them? they no longer have their own secondary+glaive combat stance, the weapon combo feels horrible now the way you have changed it. i can appreciate the Fix for blowing them up at all times now but nothing about the combat changes is good for an experienced glaive user.

On 2020-11-26 at 6:24 AM, I.V.A.R.A said:

this actually makes it feel much, much, much worse! Dang. Seriously, when dual wielding (or throwing when having your primary equipped like a quick melee) then blowing it up made for a really nice flow. E is my melee. But for the glaives, it was VERY nice because:

aim + hold E (throw) + hold E (blow up, charge power throw) while still being able to walk around and it didn't feel overloaded.

Please give us the option in the menu to go back to this. because now it's:

aim + hold E + hit F MMB while quickly trying to get back to E to keep power throw charged... all while trying to also focus on enemies, abilities, companions, timers, etc...

this really hurts the flow of the gameplay, whoever made the decision the first time used their heads, and whoever changed it is listening to people who aren't even going to use glaives past these first few days and go back to whatever is AFK'able

This exactly explains my feelings. you guys have ruined the experience of glaives for anyone that actually uses them. 

1 hour ago, Tyfyter2002 said:

yes, I assume it's not supported?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182230-What-are-the-minimum-specs-for-Warframe-

Windows 7, 64 bit only (32 bit not officially supported).  These are the specifications DE still lists themselves.

All of this being said....Warframe is an amalgamate mess.  It would not surprise me in the slightest if the specifications have moved forward, but DE has not officially updated their documentation as the video card requirement is a DX10 and a core 2 CPU.  Core 2 died when Sandy Bridge released (with actual new product ceasing years before that), and that was about a decade ago at this point.

Seems there is a nice memory leak now too (not that there wasn't before but it's much worse now).  I usually leave the game open and switch back and forth between playing and doing other things.  Last night my computer slowed way down which has never happened before.  Figured some chrome or firefox tab went nuts but nope it was Warframe.  It was hitting 4gig and slowing down my GPU.  As soon as I exited Warframe system was back to normal.  I'm running on an I9 extreme 7940x with 14 cores 28 threads, 64 gig of ram, and a GeForce GTX 1080 TI.  10 copies of Warframe running at the same time shouldn't slow this system down.

Archived