Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

3 Polarity slots, Vazarin/Vazarin/Madurai, have been added to Bonewidow. This was an oversight on our part, and should have come with Bonewidow on launch, similar to Voidrig.

*Please note that we’re investigating a fix for losing Necramech Affinity if a Host migration occurs.

Thanks for the slots and hope you can find the solution for Necramech Affinity, I hate when the Host purposely leave the squad at the end of  Bounties/ Iso Vault mission, instead go to the  Necralisk door properly. 

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the Baurahn Prime Ephemera so the dragon bodies will take the Accent tint color, giving you further customization options.

Have a way better idea!!!!
The metallic parts of that ephemera can be colorized by the Emissive colors.

The Energy Colors by the Energy Colors.

Since the original idea was always just Energy Color. So why the hell are u involving Accents now? Changing that also includes the huge impact making it on our attachments colorization. Thats just stupid!!!! And ruins lot of fashion setups...

I would very much appreciate you guys letting us use our Warframe buffs on our Necramechs (Wisp's Motes, Octavia's Jams, Protea's Shield Grenades, etc) Without buffs, the Necramechs are always going to be weaker than the itty bitty Warframes that can be buffed.

I would also VERY much like to be able to use the Necramechs in normal missions, the sooner the better because I'm starting to hate Deimos after playing it hours on end just to level up my Necramech multiple times.

45 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you.
unknown.png

Are there any plans to make the Isolation Bounties more accessable?
A normal run takes around 1 hour and it's kinda difficult to find people willing to stay that long.

Do you want it to be easier? making things easier is destroying the Warframe, the hunts should not be for anyone but for those who are better equipped.

2 minutes ago, -Niderys.Targaryen said:

Do you want it to be easier? making things easier is destroying the Warframe, the hunts should not be for anyone but for those who are better equipped.

They are asking for more availability. Nothing about mission difficulty. Having more free time isn't "better equipped" compared to someone else. It is quite cumbersome that you need to spend 20+ minutes in Deimos to even start the new bounties for the new Arcanes and weapons.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This difference means that as you play, the DirectX 12 driver must convert shaders from a generic format to versions optimized for your specific model of graphics card. Depending on your system, this process could appear as micro-stutters the first time a shader is needed. Other games work around this process by forcing massive shader compiles in their launchers. We hope to avoid that as we work on a different solution.

Can we have an option in the launcher to do this?
I played a little and it isn't a huge deal but I'd rather do it not during game play.

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

They are asking for more availability. Nothing about mission difficulty. Having more free time isn't "better equipped" compared to someone else. It is quite cumbersome that you need to spend 20+ minutes in Deimos to even start the new bounties for the new Arcanes and weapons.

I think that if you decrease the time it will be very easy, but I even understand that many people do not want to stay that long, maybe change to 45 minutes in total.

50 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nidus’ Virulence not benefiting from Volatile Maggot / Strain Maggots.

O.o what...

Thanks for this 'fix'

Can we please see more interaction between Nidus and the maggots from other sources? Strain mod set would be really useful if it actually synergized with his kit. 

I've yet to test virulence's effect on the maggots in question but it is nice to see at least some interaction happening.

1 minute ago, -Niderys.Targaryen said:

I think that if you decrease the time it will be very easy, but I even understand that many people do not want to stay that long, maybe change to 45 minutes in total.

IMO, the boss should not be a time gate.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb [DE]Saske:

Hello PlutocolaHave you gilded all your Deimos companions, only after gilding them will you receive mastery points.

It is interesting that people keep asking me that. Yes I am aware of what I did, I have been playing warframe for almost 7 years. Yes, I gilded all pets...

1 minute ago, -Niderys.Targaryen said:

The difficulty of the mission doesn't change if it takes less time to participate in the new bounties. If anything, the current implementation is a turn-off to players. It is for me atleast. Spending hours in Deimos bounties after Nights of Naberus and the low (and now easy) Necramech Mod drops for these very weak Arcanes is just not worth my free time.

Your kidding me right?  No juggernaut fix for him just sitting on his polyps? It is always on the same spot. There are numerous big resorts showing his exact Latin that he does it but no fix?    I wasted an hour yesterday due to this in which I only got the stupid arcanes that no one will use.   Fix this immediately since you people keep dragging you heels to make it so that we can just do the bounty without wasting time on a bounty we have already did too many times for bad rewards. 

vor 57 Minuten schrieb -Niderys.Targaryen:

The missions are by no means difficult, just to long for the little reward you are getting.
Of course i could run it solo, but that's just boring and sometimes even slower.
It would just be better (imo) if you could select the type of bounty you want to do right away, without the need to  do the tiers you aren't interested in.
While i have no problems with doing 1hr+ runs it's difficult to find public/recru groups which are willing to stay that long and even in a clan not everyone is up for this type of playstyle.
And since DE was more inclusive with recent updates (lower the mr needed for the helminth system, nerfing enemies, changing Steel Path, etc.) it would be fitting to make changes here, too.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please keep in mind that several optimizations are still in the works. For example, the new driver does not yet support the shader cache that’s automatic in DirectX 11 drivers. This difference means that as you play, the DirectX 12 driver must convert shaders from a generic format to versions optimized for your specific model of graphics card. Depending on your system, this process could appear as micro-stutters the first time a shader is needed. Other games work around this process by forcing massive shader compiles in their launchers. We hope to avoid that as we work on a different solution.

These are really annoying, and as far as I understand there would be a need to optimize shaders every time I update drivers. If this is the case, I would like to have the option of offline shader optimization through the Launcher.

Lightning might seem a bit different, but otherwise no glaring issues, aside from significant stutters, after a couple missions.

Archived