Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Glaive Changes & Fixes:

• Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

Wait, so how are we supposed to use the secondary fire of guns like Euphona Prime? Do it only heavy attack the glaive during flight?

10 minutes ago, MulticolourkomodoDragon said:

Same problem. I noticed I'm not even able to kill level 30 infestation. I'm guessing mods are bugged on it rn and currently do not apply to ironbride. That'd be my best guess.

right yea same level with corpus I was able to kill them with one swing at around level 30-45 but after forma it appears to be weaker

@[DE]MeganThanks for the hotfix. Any talks about fixing the Ebisu spear so it's actually silent, it's not at the moment. Any and all Deimos fish can hear you throw it and run away mid throw especially the new one, lobo(something something). Also Bonewidow's Ironmaiden exalted sword is extremely underwhelming. Compared to Arquebex i can deal more damage with about any unmodded melee weapon with a bit of combo accumulated. The sword should be on par with the damage of the Arquebex. Currently it deals (modded properly mind you) from 6-9k damage per swing. That is ridiculous and completely useless.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemy Voidrig Necramech Storm Shroud ability no longer provides immunity, but instead provides damage reduction for the duration of the buff.

While this is very much appreciated it really doesn't change the fact that higher tier Isolation Vaults are near impossible to complete solo, especially if 2-3 Bonewidows are using your frame to play ping-pong. A LOT more work still needs to be done before those guys are anywhere near fun/engaging to fight.

Just now, FrostyNovaPrime said:

While this is very much appreciated it really doesn't change the fact that higher tier Isolation Vaults are near impossible to complete solo, especially if 2-3 Bonewidows are using your frame to play ping-pong. A LOT more work still needs to be done before those guys are anywhere near fun/engaging to fight.

They're seriously obnoxious to fight solo, with any loadout. Even moreso when you're under a time limit cause Fass and Vome as the Necs just stunlock or outright kill you instantly.

Using Spectres to draw their attention is kinda useful, but not reliable enough.

This hot fix has broken bonewidow even worse. Ironbride couldn't hit the side of the building you are standing in front of. And if it does manage to hit something now it does no damage. Other shield maiden which is questionable on its own the other 2 abilities are useless. Can you please roll back the changes, at least till you can actually fix the issues without breaking it so it is nothing but archgun turret?

• You’ll now be placed just outside the Necralisk gate upon loading into the Cambion Drift from the Star Chart. We found that due to spawning so far away from the Necralisk was resulting in an inability to join Cambion Drift sessions from the Star chart. 

•  

Mother's spawn locations need to be updated accordingly. Lemme try and explain... The Mother in the far west offers one bounty of each difficulty, and the Mother closest to Necralisk only offers 1star bounties.

When the player spawned in the far west this made sense, it matched the Plains and the Vallis (where the closest Konzu Tent/SU Spy to the player spawn would offer one bounty of each difficulty, and another Konzu Tent/SU Spu a little bit down the road would offer 1star bounties).

However, now that the player spawns next to Necralisk, the Mother next to the Necralisk still only offers 1star bounties. If you want to select the other bounties, you have to go all the way to the far west and track down the Mother there

3 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Khora LOS is still broken. 

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

imagine a world where line of sight actually worked and allowed for it to be used as a proper system in the game, instead of whatever it is that we have. one can only dream.

Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

This change is terrible. It was better the way it was before.

It would be great is lowering volume for specific characters (Ordis/Nora) would not interfere with novel transmissions. 

For example, having turned down Ordis prevents him from speaking in Quests, or Jordas, thats not why people turn them down. So if that could only affect repeating transmissions that would be great.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Alt fire will now also Heavy Attack the Glaive in Glaive+Gun mode. The original design intent was to reserve Alt Fire for the Secondary weapon, but a scenario where Secondary Alt Fire is needed while Glaive is in flight over Heavy Attack is extremely low. Bringing parity to Heavy Attack input in Dual Wield and Melee Equipped modes is far more important. Thank you so much for all the excellent feedback!

this is not good, please just unify this to be the same for only glaive and glaive + secondary. E mid air for heavy attacks was good, but, if anything make it consistent, so not alt-fire, just heavy attack to detonate in both cases.

This didnt solve anything.

Using this with Hystrix is not great atm.

Il y a 1 heure, Ishredpapers a dit :

@[DE]MeganThanks for the hotfix. Any talks about fixing the Ebisu spear so it's actually silent, it's not at the moment. Any and all Deimos fish can hear you throw it and run away mid throw especially the new one, lobo(something something). Also Bonewidow's Ironmaiden exalted sword is extremely underwhelming. Compared to Arquebex i can deal more damage with about any unmodded melee weapon with a bit of combo accumulated. The sword should be on par with the damage of the Arquebex. Currently it deals (modded properly mind you) from 6-9k damage per swing. That is ridiculous and completely useless.

That's weird because my sword deals tens if not hundred of thousands of damage. Modded like you'd expect, base dmg crit corro (2nd forma in).

I oneshot most of the mobs in T3 arcana bounties (level 50-60), not the bigger ones but they die fairly fast too.

Maybe this behaves differently for host / clients? (I'm often the host).

edit: prior to this hotfix anyway

Archived