Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.4

[DE]Megan

Can we please stop with this aggressive trend of disabling of gameplay mechanics for no reason, such as disabling abilities and operator transference. Im seriously tired of it. Nullifiers...fine you got your way, they are in the game fine. Orb vallis units that aggressively charge you and shoot nullifier bubbles....okay you are pushing it a little bit but whatever.....demolishers....okay fine. atleast they give a visual and audible warning before hand and you actually have to be in their bubble, like nullifiers... but now..... just being in the GENERAL VICINITY of these enemies....my entire kit is disabled?

when you are fighting the nechramechs, unless you are a tanky frame, its quite easy to be one shot by them and it's quite infuriating when you want to go into operator but can't because its disabled for no reason. it doesn't add any gameplay value other than limiting options to just take the damage and go down....rolling guard out of there and abuse shield gating, (you better make sure you have knockdown immunity as well and aren't on your butt) and or run away and hope a nechs bomb or guns don't one shot you.

1 minute ago, AugmentedJustice said:

Can we please stop with this aggressive trend of disabling of gameplay mechanics for no reason, such as disabling abilities and operator transference. Im seriously tired of it. Nullifiers...fine you got your way, they are in the game fine. Orb vallis units that aggressively charge you and shoot nullifier bubbles....okay you are pushing it a little bit but whatever.....demolishers....okay fine. atleast they give a visual and audible warning before hand and you actually have to be in their bubble, like nullifiers... but now..... just being in the GENERAL VICINITY of these enemies....my entire kit is disabled?

when you are fighting the nechramechs, unless you are a tanky frame, its quite easy to be one shot by them and it's quite infuriating when you want to go into operator but can't because its disabled for no reason. it doesn't add any gameplay value other than limiting options to just take the damage and go down....rolling guard out of there and abuse shield gating, (you better make sure you have knockdown immunity as well and aren't on your butt) and or run away and hope a nechs bomb or guns don't one shot you.

Bump-bump-bump. Pay attention to this

4 hours ago, Reiuji_Utsuho666 said:

Please change the Control's back for Necramech's with how they are now you can No longer Use the Mod "Critical Focus" because the Mod Needs you to Aim to Boost the Critical Chance of your Weapon and With Aim not use able  for PC now it Ruins any Critical Builds for Air Combat with the Necramech's and it Upsets me because my Weapon is Based around High Critical and with it not letting me Aim my Weapon is Doing 4 Times Less Damage then It Normally would Like give  Necramech's there Own Control thing in the options like you did for Archwing and Railjack

Absolutely agreed. I'm not touching the game until it's reverted, or we have option to change controls. It's hideous to hover on RMB, completely uncomfortable and counterintuitive. Dreadful.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bounty objectives (on all Free Roam missions) are now enabled 5 seconds after the Bounty vote concludes, allowing players to reach the encounter area and start the objective before all the preamble transmissions complete. The arrival objective transmission will interrupt the preamble if the objective is started before the preamble completes.

1. Thanks

2. Come on, why did it take so much? It's such a basic need for players and you still didn't make it skippable by choice, now some of the players will complain that they can't hear the same dialogue as a whole for the 100000th time, because they accidentally stepped into a yellow circle (not me though).

3. Will that mean not even Son can delay bounties with his monologue when you accidentally stepped on a predasite? Or worse, when you tranqed a velocipod while riding another velocipod?

Bounty objectives (on all Free Roam missions) are now enabled 5 seconds after the Bounty vote concludes, allowing players to reach the encounter area and start the objective before all the preamble transmissions complete. The arrival objective transmission will interrupt the preamble if the objective is started before the preamble completes.

This is probably the best change of 2020. Thank you a 1000 times.

• Stalker and Acolytes have been given the fancy “boss Health bar” treatment

nice

Can we pls make it so that mele necramech mods benefit bonewidows sword. If that isnt the case i see no reason for theyr existance  , even if it would make the sword OP . It needs to compare to voidrigs 4th ability  so it only stands  to reason that it should deal large amounts of dmg and swing a  bit faster with a lil bit more range ( kinda funny that those mele necramech mods would solve all of this problems) .

2 hours ago, ASH_PRlME said:

Vj9bKXX.png

Great , and now I have to forma again my bonwidow for this hotfix giving unnecessary polarity

and even not receive any "universal" slot

And that's the reason I no longer rush into any new content, I've run out of burn cream for the inferno that follows, I'll sit back let all the complaints/feedback and changes because of complaints/feedback filter through and then take another look. 

8P3eLT0.gif

:cool:

5 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you.
unknown.png

Are there any plans to make the Isolation Bounties more accessable?
A normal run takes around 1 hour and it's kinda difficult to find people willing to stay that long.

Reveal hidden contents

and a few attachments on novas atomica skin aren't centered/symmetrical, such as the the edo prime chest plate and frakta shoulder guards
unknown.png

people willing to stay for more than 2 hours on odin, but not for 1h iso vault? lol tsk tsk tsk

I just ran all three Isolation Vault bounties in order to grind for the infested sniper.  During my last fight with the enemy nechramechs in vault 3, my operator's void-dash broke and all she could do is jump, even after the bounty was finished.  Also, at some point in the 3rd vault, the ESC menu and Progress screen (P key) no longer worked. 

It takes so long to get to the last bonus bounty to then have to deal with bugs and bad RNG makes it all a miserable experience.  

The glaive "fixes" have made them tons more inconsistent for me. I've had several consecutive throws begin and then stop for no reason. I can't chain throws reliably any more.

Also the control change for necramechs gliding is really awkard on keyboard. Please separate the controller and keyboard bindings for aiming+gliding in a mech. If you are hovering and press the boost button you go into a strange running-boost that locks you into aiming and stops you performing actions properly, before the control change there was no problem. Please test things properly before you ship them.

Could someone make a scheme/flowchart of which Cambion Drift Isolation Vault missions enables what Arcana missions, and what has to be done in which order from what mother, so it would actually be possible to do them.

We tried again after this patch (for the 1st time since 29.5) but we still cannot figure out how it is supposed to work, apart from doing a full 1-2-3 original Isolation Vault first (which is so boring it hurts). Some claim that you can intersperse the same tier Arcana missions between Isolation vault tiers (so: original tier 1 => arcana tier 1 => original tier 2 = arcana tier 2 and so on), which would add some relief in the form of diversity. But doing so seems to break the original Isolation vault progress (not possible to find any mother with an original tier 3 after doing a tier 2). At least if you just drop the Necramechs and then immediately return to the surface.

We are not playing this game in order to fly around Cambion Drift talking to mothers trying to find a working mission progress, that just feels totally ridiculous. So it's "bye bye Cambion Drift" again, "maybe later alligator". 

Can someone refresh my memory? Is Isolation vault tied to wyrm cycle? I'm asking cause mid first iso run there was a wyrm change and after completing the bounty, the next bounty was the first level again 30-40. Naturally I had to exit out and start over in a rage quit type of way know that the third bounty was not going to draw from the rare drop table at all.

1 minute ago, psflip said:

Can someone refresh my memory? Is Isolation vault tied to wyrm cycle? I'm asking cause mid first iso run there was a wyrm change and after completing the bounty, the next bounty was the first level again 30-40. Naturally I had to exit out and start over in a rage quit type of way know that the third bounty was not going to draw from the rare drop table at all.

Isolation vaults are not effected anymore by cycles but you need to pick another mother to get the tiers to go up.

Fixed Glaives sometimes orbiting around you after recall. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/k00a5e/return_of_glaive_orbit/ 

Nice, but I do agree from the guys in the reddit that it may be cool to have it as a stance or something. The bug was neat but ultimately a gimmick since the thing is unreliable, but does pave way to ideas.

Archived