Request for DE to Request from Valve/Steam: 'Most Recently Updated' Search Option in the Workshop

While I do have some certain types of grievances related to the fashion of which the Steam Workshop is setup for Warframe TennoGen, one thing that mainly bothered me was seeing updated or resubmitted TennoGen items within the Workshop. Usually, it's hard to find these, and can mostly only be seen unless it's through an alternate source such as social media or even on these Forums. Some artists use a different option of simply making a new submission of their new version. It's definitely convenient in that way, but it can cause someone's past work to be flooded with old and outdated versions whose new ones are already in the game.

It's not exactly conventional, since I feel like the Workshop itself should provide a way for both players, artists, and even DE to keep track of items.

That's why I hope that DE could possibly reach out to Valve or Steam to see if they could update their Workshop search engine, or allow for a different one within Warframe's, in order to allow a new search filter to be added. It would be similar to how 'Most Popular' has a Time filter, 'Most Recent' could also use one in regards that splits it into: 'Posted' and 'Updated'. I feel like it should be self-explanatory for what each function offers.

I have seen cases in which Steam is willing to allow betas and access to unreleased programs to specific developers as long as they willing to work with the faults of it, and I feel like TennoGen could benefit greatly from something as simple as a feature such as that, or even more of them if Steam gives enough leeway.

(P.S. The new item tags from the recent TennoGen Expansion haven't been added yet. Just wanted to add this as a reminder.)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Goosmo said:

This would also make the job easier for DE's artists in charge of tennogen, when they do reviews.

I would imagine that DE should have some way to keep track of any updates that happen through TennoGen already, but it would definitely make the process more direct and simple.