Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extended Tutorial

Bovopolont

So when I finished the tutorial I was dissapointed there wasn't anything after the cutscene where few Tenno's aided u when u were knocked out, so this could be something for an extended tutorial. This is just a idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you see those Tenno's protecting you your eyes will slowly open and close, everytime your eyes opens you see the Tenno hold off hordes of Grineer, but at the last blinks u see of the fight the Tenno will fall under the numbers of the Grineer and will be fully unconscious. After a few seconds you will start to wake up and see 3 Grineer, bragging and talking about there victory, walking towards you (assuming you are dead as well). Finally at your body you grab your sword laying next to you and make a combo, killing the Grineer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Actual gameplay starts now*

U start walking/running forward as you see dead bodies of Grineer, but on the end you see the bodies of the Tenno who tried to protect you. Lotus will start talking: ''You couldn't do anything about this Tenno. Show them their sacrifice is not for nothing, go ford Tenno''. (starting the actual mission).

When you escaped the mission with the regulair ship you are in the camera goes into another point of view showing a surviving Grineer from your fight, heavily bleeding and scared, fleeing towards a radio com. Then you will see Captain Vor in his chair getting the emergancy call from the surviving Grineer saying that the surviving Tenno has escaped. Captain Vor will react to this agressive and destroying the radio com ending the cutscene.

Edited by Bovopolont

Yeah I agree, it was kind of anti climactic. I had an idea for "story" missions being included in the game, and the first story mission could take place right after the tutorial (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121898-story-missions/#entry1434964). Scroll down to my second post. 

Would be nice to see more cut scenes in the game that continue the story from where the tutorial leaves off.