Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk N Detron

Toztman

Having heard the two speak to me during the alert missions, I'm very much going to enjoy extracting Detron parts from Alad V's bloody corpse. It's easily apparent to me how one is a general who can motivate his men (though not exactly 100% - "skull milk"?) and one is a slimy corporate weasel for whom not even profit numbs the pain.

Even when you're on the other side, Ruk still tries to appeal to you ("it's not too late to save your kind").

Edited by DoomFruit

We can hope.. the alternative would be overly expensive clan-tech.

The gun, yeah. The Prova Vandal, on the other hand... Vandal items seem to be an event-exclusive item.

I would like to be rewarded with the stuff from the Faction I've supported, even if it is just blueprints. I don't want to support the Corpus just to end up with Grineer weapons. Not that I would mind, though.

Edited by Zachles

The gun, yeah. The Prova Vandal, on the other hand... Vandal items seem to be an event-exclusive item.

I would like to be rewarded with the stuff from the Faction I've supported, even if it is just blueprints. I don't want to support the Corpus just to end up with Grineer weapons. Not that I would mind, though.

Yeah I really want the Prova vandal more than the machete.  I do love the way they both look and the new machete stats could be stellar however.  Ill enjoy either one I get.

Even when you're on the other side, Ruk still tries to appeal to you ("it's not too late to save your kind").

Don't get me wrong, I don't trust nor like Alad V, but I think Ruk isn't really sincere when he says that. He's just trying to get you to back off. After all, he hates Tenno. All Grineer are extremely xenophobic.

Yeah I really want the Prova vandal more than the machete.  I do love the way they both look and the new machete stats could be stellar however.  Ill enjoy either one I get.

True. I guess you and I are the only ones who actually want the Prova Vandal more than the Machete Wraith.