Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final rewards screen - Forced "Search" when typing

MauVasconcellos

Hello.

This "bug" has appeared to me after the Arcana Update. Now everytime I finish a mission and the usual "Rewards Screen and Stats" window pops up, it will automatically take you to the "search results" bar on the top right of the menu. Say I am chatting with a friend while waiting for the mission to end and take me back to the Orbiter: now the Reward Screen will now CANCEL my usual chat box and instead take my text straight into this search bar. 

Annoying. This didn't happen before. Now everytime this happens I gotta move my mouse and CLICK BACK at the chat box below in order to continue talking.

Please make sure the "search field" pop up does not redirect our incoming text to it, and leave it to the normal chat box.

Thank you.

This is also happening in other places,i am chatting with my clan while modding my frame/weapons,i press t to open chat box and start typing my message and realize that what i am typing is going into the search bar,this also happens in the foundry and void relic segment,when you open it,and type anything it is taken in the search bar,i think it also happens in he mod upgrading/dissolving/selling screen,when i finish a mission and open the chat box before i start loading back,when i start loading back the chat box is open and the search and is open,so when i type anything,it is registered in both the chat box and the search bar.This may be a bug or an intended feature brought with the update

Same problem here: any thanks-messages intended for a decent random-squad now end up in the search-bar:

I sincerely hope that this is only some unintended side-effcet to some other change as it's highly inconvenient and severely hurts the end-of-mission-screens' usability.

Just in case that got changed intentionally: Please reconsider and change it back to normal as this new 'feature' is UTTER CRAP.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

10 minutes ago, Kandore said:

Still not fixed as of 4/21/21

• Added ‘Autofocus Textfields’ in Options > Interface. You can now choose ‘All’, ‘Exclude End of Match’, and ‘None’. 

The option has been added at 29.10.0, you need to change its value from the default "All".

Archived