Does the frame determine the weapon of the kuva lich?

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

I have been using khora as the progenitor on all my liches but when i tried getting another one today i instead used saryn prime but after 20+ runs on cassini i just got like 5 different weapons and not once a kuva karak, but the previous times i used khora i always got kuva karak but now i got mostly kuva hind. So, does the progenitor also determine the weapon?

4 answers to this question

It determines only the weapon element bonus.

2 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

The frame determines the type of status it will have. https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kuva_Lich This will help you.

idd, shorter:

Progenitor Warframe

The Warframe that created the Kuva Lich will determine the elemental damage bonus the Kuva Lich weapon will have, as well as the type of Ephemera should they spawn with one. In addition, it will determine the Kuva Lich's ability kit.

Element Progenitor Warframe*
Impact b.svg Impact BaruukIcon272.png Baruuk  GaussIcon272.png Gauss  GrendelIcon272.png Grendel  RhinoIcon272.png Rhino  WukongIcon272.png Wukong  ZephyrIcon272.png Zephyr
Heat b.png Heat ChromaIcon272.png Chroma  EmberIcon272.png Ember  InarosIcon272.png Inaros  NezhaIcon272.png Nezha  ProteaIcon272.png Protea  VaubanIcon272.png Vauban  WispIcon272.png Wisp
Cold b.png Cold FrostIcon272.png Frost  GaraIcon272.png Gara  HildrynIcon272.png Hildryn  RevenantIcon272.png Revenant  TitaniaIcon272.png Titania  TrinityIcon272.png Trinity
Electricity b.png Electricity BansheeIcon272.png Banshee  ExcaliburIcon272.png Excalibur  LimboIcon272.png Limbo  NovaIcon272.png Nova  ValkyrIcon272.png Valkyr  VoltIcon272.png Volt
Toxin b.png Toxin AtlasIcon272.png Atlas  IvaraIcon272.png Ivara  KhoraIcon272.png Khora  NekrosIcon272.png Nekros  NidusIcon272.png Nidus  OberonIcon272.png Oberon  SarynIcon272.png Saryn
Magnetic b.png Magnetic HarrowIcon272.png Harrow  HydroidIcon272.png Hydroid  MagIcon272.png Mag  MesaIcon272.png Mesa  XakuIcon272.png Xaku
Radiation b.png Radiation AshIcon272.png Ash  EquinoxIcon272.png Equinox  GarudaIcon272.png Garuda  LokiIcon272.png Loki  MirageIcon272.png Mirage  NyxIcon272.png Nyx  OctaviaIcon272.png Octavia

*Note that the Primed/Umbra version of a Warframe share the same element

Archived