@[DE]Danielle What happened to Ludricous GPU Particles on PS5?

I had been waiting for them on my OG PS4 for a long time, and was happy to see the backwards compatibility version had them but the PS5 version does not. Is this something to fix in the near future?

Also, I noticed the things you did with the Dualsense vibration and adaptive triggers. It's quite good as it is, but it lacks some "oomph". What I mean is that while they're ok to use right now (since I'm sure you wanted to bless us with 4k 60fps asap) I'd still wish for a grand pass on the Dualsense capabilities, like offering more specialized, weapon by weapon, trigger response in order to make us reaaaaallly feel the difference between certain weapons, and that you try and make more use of the vibration capabilities by making us feel stuff like surfaces, flight sensations, damage, and so on.

I know it's just a gimmick right now, and PS5 would be the only one to use it, but I'm hoping that Xbox somehow release a similar controller so that this kind of tech becomes more mainstream and interesting for developers. Same goes for the sound, even though I'm yet to receive my Pulse 3D headset. Loving it all so far!

Thanks for all the dedication!

---

Other bugs so far (will upload screenshots and update with new bugs when I'm able to):

- Geometry lines on several surfaces and effects, most notably on Orb Vallis coolant lake surface, Fortuna's entrance (from OV) smoke column, and blinking waypoints. (see spoiler bellow)

Spoiler

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

- Atomos secondary weapon is transparent when equipped at least on open worlds. Haven't noticed the same occur with any other weapon so far. (see spoiler bellow)

Spoiler

Imagem

- Sawgaw floofs: I keep 1 of each variant of every floof on display throughout my ship, side by side, by trios of floofs. TodayI noticed that 2 of my sawgaws turned into the white version of the sawgaw floof, where I had placed all 3 variants. This did not happen with floofs from other species. (see spoiler bellow)

Spoiler

Imagem

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93
  • Like 2

Hey! I am still a little confused....if i download the PS5 version ( when i can get one!!!) and sign in, will I have retained all of my progress, inventory and previous purchases made on PS4? Invested quite a bit in the way of plat and many hours unlocking steel path etc so would be devastated to have to start over!!!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, (PSN)SgtPete_81 said:

Hey! I am still a little confused....if i download the PS5 version ( when i can get one!!!) and sign in, will I have retained all of my progress, inventory and previous purchases made on PS4? Invested quite a bit in the way of plat and many hours unlocking steel path etc so would be devastated to have to start over!!!

Yes you do.

• Like 1

My PS5 version won't load. Well, it loads but not right. I start it and it shows Titania Prime floating about which is old/out of date. Then a black box pops up saying "Some content updates could not be downloaded from the server". I think mine's had something go wrong while downloading it. I mean it's showing old Titania Prime floating instead of Xaku standing about lol. It's working normally for other people. I'll try redownloading it and hopefully that fixes it. Could the PS4 version be messing with it somehow :-S? Both versions are on my PS5. Hopefully it can be fixed.

Edited by (PSN)Blue_Angel
21 hours ago, (PSN)Miza78 said:

I have some graphic glitch with fog. 🙁

18 hours ago, (PSN)MaKTaiL said:

Same here.

Could you give me more details on this fog issue? Thanks! 

18 hours ago, (PSN)CallmeBraindead_ said:

any news on deimos arcana and/or tennogen round 19?

also thank you for ps5 compatability with ps4 remaining as well

As with all our console updates, once we have hotfixed the major issues on PC we bundle everything up to be sent to cert. Since we are still hotfixing on PC, we have no timeline to share at the moment. But I will have status threads posted detailing everything that will be coming once we have finished grabbing PC fixes and changes! Keep an eye out for that :) 

And TennoGen Round 19 Part 1 is coming with Arcana! 

• Like 1
vor 19 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Could you give me more details on this fog issue? Thanks! 

As with all our console updates, once we have hotfixed the major issues on PC we bundle everything up to be sent to cert. Since we are still hotfixing on PC, we have no timeline to share at the moment. But I will have status threads posted detailing everything that will be coming once we have finished grabbing PC fixes and changes! Keep an eye out for that :) 

the times will be great load consoles starve De when will all the errors be fixed? Consoles also want to try out new things and not always the exhausted thing that all pc streams have long behind them DE IT WILL BE TIME TO RETURN

3 hours ago, (PSN)Blue_Angel said:

My PS5 version won't load. Well, it loads but not right. I start it and it shows Titania Prime floating about which is old/out of date. Then a black box pops up saying "Some content updates could not be downloaded from the server". I think mine's had something go wrong while downloading it. I mean it's showing old Titania Prime floating instead of Xaku standing about lol. It's working normally for other people. I'll try redownloading it and hopefully that fixes it. Could the PS4 version be messing with it somehow :-S? Both versions are on my PS5. Hopefully it can be fixed.

After redownloading PS5 Warframe it's working now, so far anyway. I'm in game. Although it still showed Titania Prime at the loading part instead of Xaku. Guessing it's just early day bugs and all that. As long as I get to play Warframe on ps5. I did delete PS4 Warframe before redownloading PS5 Warframe, just in case. Maybe that helped :-S.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ah yes! We have a fix coming for this with Arcana. 

Will the PS4/5 Arcana Update drop this year or is it more a cert over the holidays thing?

And could you pls tell me, if we get the Tennogen Wings from Round 19 Part 1? ö.ö

EDIt: Sry, didn't see your comment above. Thx for the Info about Tennogen Round 1. Does this mean all parts of Part 1 and what's about Part 2?

Edited by (PSN)NeroRedgrave
4 minutes ago, (PSN)NeroRedgrave said:

Will the PS4/5 Arcana Update drop this year or is it more a cert over the holidays thing?

And could you pls tell me, if we get the Tennogen Wings from Round 19 Part 1? ö.ö

EDIt: Sry, didn't see your comment above. Thx for the Info about Tennogen Round 1. Does this mean all parts of Part 1 and what's about Part 2?

We'll have more information to share on Arcana on consoles this week :) 

Yes all items from Round 1 will be coming. Information on Round 2 items will come in the new year!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...