Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Bubonico really surprised me

JackHargreav

Just now, JackHargreav said:

It has great dps on every enemy. It's not par with my lesion or with my Sigma Octantis but it is pretty powerful.

Tho melee weapons are not something I like to compare to ranged weapons.

Melee is just busted. I don't even bother modding any ranged weapons for damage anymore. 

On 2020-11-27 at 3:24 AM, Berzerkules said:

I had high hopes for Bubonico but I still prefer Scourge for a vir/cor/heat primer. 

Bubonico alt fire has a larger AoE, but if I want quickly switch from melee to primary alt fire I have to aim and then shoot or else I heavy attack and dump my combo. 

Scourge seems to get full 10x stacks quicker that Bubonico. 

Bubonico is also too damn big. The thing is the same size as Wisp. If arm cannons Bubonico/Shedu were on the left arm I could see myself using them more.

Bubonico probably has better DPS on trash enemies but since I'll just be using it as a primer the Scourge just suits my needs better. I'd take Phage before I took Bubonico into a mission.

Fun fact using the keyboard there is a button that allows you to switch from left to right view 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2020-11-27 at 8:36 AM, Berzerkules said:

Melee is just busted. I don't even bother modding any ranged weapons for damage anymore. 

For high level enemies, I like using Bubonico to stat proc a group and go to work with CO Redeemer Prime. So there's my range ;)

For mid tier (Lvl 110 or lower) Bubonico clears rooms by itself in 1 or 2 shots..

• 4 months later...

I see a lot of people using the bubonic o as a status weapon but with crit deceleration and spazz building for corrosive as well you have a well viral corrosive crit monster. So it can get a little hectic but on max lvl simulacrum it’s shreds the whole group in about 8 sec if you prime with secondary fire. 

Archived