Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New(ish) Players, Please Don't Buy Ignis Wraith Blueprints

WoodedSkate89

Question

Recently I've noticed a number of threads charging ridiculous amounts of platinum for ignis wraith blueprints.
Enough said about that...

...there are many ways to get the ignis wraith for completely free!
Please do not spend your hard earned platinum on ignis wraiths. 

Reddit Ignis Wraith Giveaway
If you're on PC then you can use this thread to get ignis wraiths for completely free, by messaging one of the people listed in the link below...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/i34b1i/free_ignis_wraith_supply_center/

Warframe Market
Ignis wraiths can go as cheap as 1 platinum here and the market is accessible to all platforms (bar Nintendo Switch - the event never happened on there).
https://warframe.market/items/ignis_wraith_blueprint

Clans
You can always join a clan that has completed the event needed to get a blueprint available for research. Simply put "LF Ignis Wraith Clan" in recruitment chat and try your luck. If you manage to get into one of these clans then hop over to the clan dojo, go to the chem lab and research the ignis wraith blueprint. Then you can craft them for free (of plat).
To Note: PC Players will have much better luck with this than other platforms

Trade Chat
This is how I got my wraith. You can always ask for an ignis wraith in trade chat and most of the time you'll find a player more than willing to give one away for free. Simply put "WTG Ignis Wraith" in trade chat and roll the dice. (WTG = Want to get)

Baro
Although infrequent, baro will sometimes have the ignis wraith on his drop table. If you ever see him with it, make sure to grab it if the other methods fail.

The Forums
Finally, there are plenty of forum pages going around willing to give these out for free. Make sure you visit these if all else fails

In short, you have better things to spend your platinum on than an ignis wraith, 
Enough said, good luck and happy hunting tenno ^-^

If you see tenno looking for an ignis wraith please send them this thread of any of the links provided

8 answers to this question

You do realize most if not all topics regarding these  advices end up drying out after just a week or less right?

Reddit topics may get 100 replies initially, but then getting 2 or 3 more may take a month or more.

As players here (warframe forums) pointed out before, not everyone likes when a glorified recruitment topic is painted as a giveaway, which is why such topics stoped having interest here, accusing the players of scams and how things should be, combined with a clan/alliance advertisement in general discussion only made the topics lure true veterans that know how things work and here there are no downvotes, so after a couple pages the topics gathered more issues than the ones it solved, especially the one where said alliance/clans gets self shamed for not even understanding basic systems and luring players into that narrow point of view.

Reddit solved this due to the downvote behavior and this allows for the recruitment to take place in the main warframe subreddit, keep in mind this was directly stated in the alliance discord, it allows them to recruit outside recruit chat and recruit areas, you are a number, nothing else.

It also allows for the user to gain free montly rep on reddit (which didn't work on the warframe forums so well) for just the advertisement, the trades are done by other players, some of which have good intentions, not all tough as some of the users presented in these lists are very offensive and harass players constantly for thinking otherwise (they search them and any posts contradicting them), we are talking about ban worthy situations and yet the image presented is that they must be great community members since they give an item for free.

Don't be mistaken, they may be on a list of suppliers, but that doesn't mean they care and the same goes for the clans, lot's of makeup is put in front of players, the goal is to recruit on non recruitable areas and get a few likes so that the alliance/clans can benefit the good image, the issue is that what they lure and recruit often share their ideals and their problems, which leads to constant "don't harass users pls" statements because the teachings they give end up potentially getting their own clan members punished eventually.

It's like girl streamers cultivating a specific type of viewers but then complaining that "men are only interested in one thing", if you lure ppl on that premise, you get the results of that.

So i'm just going to say what other players have said before, given that you posted a link.

Please do not recruit in the players helping players section, i understand that some players use those things to actually help the community, but it would be way better if there was a better credible source for it, like a different clan, with less name calling and informing how the system works, so that players don't end up calling scams for things that aren't scams.

19 hours ago, KIREEK said:

You do realize most if not all topics regarding these  advices end up drying out after just a week or less right?

Doesn't really matter. I'd prefer the post stays around for longer sure,
But at the end of the day it can still help new players, even if just 1 or 2, from going to traders (like yourself) who sell these for 50 plat apiece. 

If the issue isn't that bad as you say, then the reason for this post has already been met, which is great to hear. 

But the forums are still a widespread platform for many tenno and I though it'd be helpful to have a post like this to line everything out for newer players who might not be on reddit.

Thanks for the feedback though.

On 2020-11-27 at 2:11 AM, KIREEK said:

Please do not recruit in the players helping players section, i understand that some players use those things to actually help the community, but it would be way better if there was a better credible source for it, like a different clan, with less name calling and informing how the system works, so that players don't end up calling scams for things that aren't scams.

Not sure a person selling Ignis W. for 50p a piece has moral high ground in this discussion.

On 2020-11-26 at 6:34 PM, WoodedSkate89 said:

Recently I've noticed a number of threads charging ridiculous amounts of platinum for ignis wraith blueprints.
Enough said about that...

...there are many ways to get the ignis wraith for completely free!
Please do not spend your hard earned platinum on ignis wraiths. 

Reddit Ignis Wraith Giveaway
If you're on PC then you can use this thread to get ignis wraiths for completely free, by messaging one of the people listed in the link below...
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/i34b1i/free_ignis_wraith_supply_center/

Warframe Market
Ignis wraiths can go as cheap as 1 platinum here and the market is accessible to all platforms (bar Nintendo Switch - the event never happened on there).
https://warframe.market/items/ignis_wraith_blueprint

Clans
You can always join a clan that has completed the event needed to get a blueprint available for research. Simply put "LF Ignis Wraith Clan" in recruitment chat and try your luck. If you manage to get into one of these clans then hop over to the clan dojo, go to the chem lab and research the ignis wraith blueprint. Then you can craft them for free (of plat).

Trade Chat
This is how I got my wraith. You can always ask for an ignis wraith in trade chat and most of the time you'll find a player more than willing to give one away for free. Simply put "WTG Ignis Wraith" in trade chat and roll the dice. (WTG = Want to get)

The Forums
Finally, there are plenty of forum pages going around willing to give these out for free. Make sure you visit these if all else fails

In short, you have better things to spend your platinum on than an ignis wraith, 
Enough said, good luck and happy hunting tenno ^-^

If you see tenno looking for an ignis wraith please send them this thread of any of the links provided

You forgot Baro.

Archived