Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors of Garuda's Claws with the Successor skin are broken.

CaylinBreaker

• 3 weeks later...

Here I was hopeful that I wouldn't find any threads about this and DE was just unaware of this bug but I found many bringing it to attention,

A real shame it's persisted as long as it has what with Garuda being my favorite/go to frame

В 02.05.2021 в 23:08, WLZephyrus сказал:

they will wait until Garuda Prime come

Wot? Rly? Skin which I bought for money will be repaired only in a few years? I already use it now and there is bug on him.

Probably, I should stop buying anything for money in this game - a simple solution.

I kept reporting on this in the past and many other bugs regarding Garuda's successor skin, particularly her talons in Railjack missions. 

Honestly, I gave up on it. I don't think DE cares enough / has set their priorities straight. I understand that bugs need time to be fixed / ironed out. But it's been how long? It feels like over 1 year already? Maybe it actually is? I don't know, I've lost count... 😞 

3 часа назад, AndrejDelaney сказал:

I kept reporting on this in the past and many other bugs regarding Garuda's successor skin, particularly her talons in Railjack missions. 

Honestly, I gave up on it. I don't think DE cares enough / has set their priorities straight. I understand that bugs need time to be fixed / ironed out. But it's been how long? It feels like over 1 year already? Maybe it actually is? I don't know, I've lost count... 😞 

Such actions of developers are normal for free games. I think that it is also time to leave this topic... I collected a sufficient number of views. DE should have noticed because Hinsa Claws were fixed ~2021.03.24. There was no information about the edits of Garuda's skins in the patchnoute, but there were edits. It's a pity what DE missed the Successor skin. It remains only to wait. That's all that remains.

What it says on the tin. This has been a bug for some time, but I figured I'd point it out now since seemingly not a lot of people play Garuda, so they probably don't have skins for her.
I love Garuda, and this has been bothering me basically since the Successor skin came out.

As you can see, the custom textures on Garuda's Talons for the Successor skin display perfectly fine in the arsenal and the Orbiter.

Spoiler

Q7F5VXI.jpg

Now, if we go to Captura, we can see that her Talons are using the default skin.

Spoiler

x9pHu3Q.jpeg

This is not a case of me not selecting the Successor skin on her Talons specifically, because the only option when you open the "skins" tab on Garuda's Talons is the Talons for the Hinsa skin.
The Successor Talons look great, and I would love if I could actually see them outside of the Orbiter. I've avoided taking pictures of my Garuda in Captura because of this bug, she doesn't feel complete without the proper skin on her Talons.

• 4 weeks later...
В 16.06.2021 в 22:11, SaltyRasputin сказал:

Well, I saw that too, and it bothers me too, cause avoiding the fact that these claws are gorgeous, well... I paid for them so...

... and it is doubly sad (

It is necessary to repair similar troubles first of all, as for me, otherwise the people will stop buying something in the store for real money.

• 1 month later...
В 31.07.2021 в 01:58, WLZephyrus сказал:

they really wait to fix those bug when Garuda Prime come lol

Did DE mention this repair? Or will it be like with MOA? ...

В 21.04.2021 в 00:03, -EPECb- сказал:

It                                                 fixes                                                       It

rG3dsTb.jpeg           -->           lfByIYB.jpg

Good patch 🤪

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping this just because it still needs to be addressed. I have all of her skins and Talons defaulting to her normal ones is a huge issue. At this point I'd rather like if they removed the Talons completely when we've equipped another melee weapon just so I don't have to look at shiny metallic claws while using the Tiamat skin.

Archived