Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo QoL Improvements!

[DE]Helen

8 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

December 17, 2020 Update:

See you in the 2021, Dojo aficionados. Until then, happy decorating!

Any chance of the Infested Chamber having its lighting fixed? There are objects that are part of its environment that always give off red light, no matter what you change the other lighting to. Having red sheens on everything in a room that's supposed to be blue, for example, is incredibly distracting!

Also, perhaps in the future, it'd be nice if we could get recolourable decorations (infested ones in particular), or pools of water (recolourable) where the edges can be trimmed into a custom shape.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

taking a second look at how Morphics, Gallium, and Control Modules distribute across Recipes.

That was one of my requests thank you so much! Spent like 1k gallium I think in decorations so far x)

Looking forward to the new year improvements, have great holidays Helen!

2 minutes ago, Krilexis said:

That was one of my requests thank you so much! Spent like 1k gallium I think in decorations so far x)

Looking forward to the new year improvements, have great holidays Helen!

I feel you. I've used like 1.5k morphics and maybe about the same gallium alone, but haven't even touched my 10,000 control module supply.

1 minute ago, NecroPed said:

but haven't even touched my 10,000 control module supply.

So true I would have done an Excel sheet with exact amount of gallium across decorations and Id say that gallium is overused. Also have to go to Mars or Uranus to get it which does not happen often over the time I play. I dont know I feel theres more missions alerts etc on Jupiter Ceres etc than those two.

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom approaches with the end of 2020! So what does the timeline look like for our next wave of Dojo fixes? Here’s what to expect at the start of the new year!

Our next Dojo milestone is a Resource Rebalance. We’ll be reducing Decoration Resource costs by 25% and taking a second look at how Morphics, Gallium, and Control Modules distribute across Recipes. Resource costs of the recent Entrati Orokin and Infested Decorations from Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana demonstrate the kind of levels you can expect.

Once they’re fully ironed out, we’ll update you with a rundown of compensation plans for Decorations built with pre-Rebalance Resource costs. Your Clan Vaults are in for a treat!

We’ll also return with details about which Cosmetic Additions to expect first! More Skybox options for the Open Room, Placeable NPCs, Cetus Decorations, and Kuva Fortress Decorations are all on the table and lookin’ scrumptious.

Hi Helen, thanks for the update! Looking forward to more Dojo Qol updates in the future!

However, I would like to ask if you or anyone else hre has had this issue. Today I was going to set an open space room as my clans spawn point, and the option doesn't show up. At first I thought it might be bugging for the whole dojo, but I then went to one of the other halls in the dojo and tried to set it as the spawn point, and it worked no problem. I'm not sure if it's only come with the most recent update, but I thought I'd ask on here to see.

On 2020-12-17 at 11:56 PM, --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas said:

Hi Helen, thanks for the update! Looking forward to more Dojo Qol updates in the future!

However, I would like to ask if you or anyone else hre has had this issue. Today I was going to set an open space room as my clans spawn point, and the option doesn't show up. At first I thought it might be bugging for the whole dojo, but I then went to one of the other halls in the dojo and tried to set it as the spawn point, and it worked no problem. I'm not sure if it's only come with the most recent update, but I thought I'd ask on here to see.

Open Space Rooms can't be made into spawns rooms to begin with, Inspiration halls, Main halls, and a couple others can be made into spawns but sadly Open Spaces isn't one of them unless DE changes that.

On 2020-12-17 at 7:52 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Update 29.6.0: Orphix Venom approaches with the end of 2020! So what does the timeline look like for our next wave of Dojo fixes? Here’s what to expect at the start of the new year!

Our next Dojo milestone is a Resource Rebalance. We’ll be reducing Decoration Resource costs by 25% and taking a second look at how Morphics, Gallium, and Control Modules distribute across Recipes. Resource costs of the recent Entrati Orokin and Infested Decorations from Update 29.5: Deimos Arcana demonstrate the kind of levels you can expect.

Once they’re fully ironed out, we’ll update you with a rundown of compensation plans for Decorations built with pre-Rebalance Resource costs. Your Clan Vaults are in for a treat!

We’ll also return with details about which Cosmetic Additions to expect first! More Skybox options for the Open Room, Placeable NPCs, Cetus Decorations, and Kuva Fortress Decorations are all on the table and lookin’ scrumptious.

I have a concern that seems to go unnoticed or ignored. When the dojo transporters had the bug of shifting its location outside the dojo map upon renaming the existing transporter. I renamed two of my transporters during the bug and now they are both outside the dojo map. I would like to know if this will be addressed in the sense i can have the option to enter decorator mode so i can delete them or if DE can erase any transporters that were altered during the transporter renaming issue that are outside the bounds of the dojo map before it got fixed.

1 minute ago, PatrioticEagle said:

Open Space Rooms can't be made into spawns rooms to begin with, Inspiration halls, Main halls, and a couple others can be made into spawns but sadly Open Spaces isn't one of them unless DE changes that.

Ah, I see. Well that stinks. I actually thought about that after I had sent it. So I guess I was right. Hopefully they'll add it sometime in the future. Thanks for the info mate.

On 2020-11-27 at 12:03 AM, [DE]Helen said:

What i would like to see implemented into dojo's is being able to either donate the aquarium from orbiter stencil to the dojo OR create a decoration or perhaps even a room with an aquarium like aspect where members of the clan can donate their captured fish into the aquarium to give dojo's that life like feel. This would give alot of creativity to really kick start into overdrive the possibilities of how clans can make their very own aquariums. Even go so far as to implement an animal conservation aspect to dojos where members can donate the critters they tagged and bagged into the clan's vault. That would definitely motivate players into hunting open world critters if they can see them in their own dojos

On 2020-11-27 at 12:03 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Replace spawn rooms with a placeable spawn pad that gives players more control

Now This would make a huge difference! Being Forced to use selected rooms as spawns is kinda dull and limits us. The joy this will bring to all creators of dojo clans to be able to pick and choose where our clan members can spawn in will be incredible!

On 2020-11-27 at 12:15 AM, Matisan said:

Would also love a feature to snap platforms together and any matching objects that come in parts
I'm always some pixels off when trying manually

man that irks me too, especially when placing 50 orokin walls in a cube like format, by the time i finish one side, it seems as if it is curving inside instead of going straight across or down making me spending more hours simply just fixing the angle lol

On the long list admittedly, I would LOVE placable fish ponds or aquariums where we can donate live fish, at least one of each type IMO. (I made a history of the game world museum in my dojo and would love to have live fish instead of just the fishing trophies.

Would also LOVE a build able K-Drive obstical course/race builder. Now that we have the huge open rooms, perhaps we can get even bigger rooms to build custome kdrive races in.

As 2nd place winner in Spring 2020 dojo contest, it is great to see dojo decoration getting some love, but honestly, this list is kind of a joke compared to the miles and miles of sensible, doable requests made by your customers for years.  New decor is a preview of things to come resource wise?  Still seems to cost gallium, and for freaks sake, I am so sick of grinding gallium.  Decorating a room with new infested parts, looks like I just need another 60 gallium for one room (have I mentioned the HOURS and HOURS and HOURS I have put into grinding rare decoration material ... for no game advancement at all).  I mean, it sure does increase DE's bank account to get more resource boosters purchased.

First, the things that really matter that you did or are doing something about (thank you for these - mostly):

1.> Spawning control

2.> Rotation bug fix

3.> Sort of auto fund all ... but it should be per room, not enitre dojo, and whole dojo is actually dangerous, because some of us use un-built objects for the yellow effect... but you know this, because you feature dojos.  It should also be, fund all things not built at the moment of click, not ongoing.

4.> Pending- Decrease in no build hit box on certain things.  But, you know, how about NO HIT BOXES on those things.  We aren't 5 years old.

The things we really need that haven't been mentioned:

1.> Removal of rare resource cost (we have helminth to gobble up those now anyway).  I don't get to play the game for fun anymore, I only grind rare resources 60% of play time, 30% decoration time, and 10% anything else.

2.> Collision toggle.  Seriously, I can't think of a bigger waste of time than trying to overcome the collision nonsense.  Just add a freaking switch.

3.> A text list of all objects in room, so we can hunt down obscured objects or objects we managed to actually bury in the floors or walls by accident.

4.> Built dojo room mover (and spinner) ... destroy and rebuild is absurd once you have spent 40 hours on a room decor...

5.> Build time decrease on rooms

6.> Destroy time decrease (instant?!?!)

7.> Fix all object that have resize issues.  Sure, I know you said you did it, but, still objects that do (see new infested)

8.> Scale range increase on objects.  Sure, I get it, if they get too large, the texture may look like garbage, but there should be ZERO problems going tiny.

9.> Orbiter donated decorations being re-sizeable.  This literally has to be a flag in your object DB.

10.> Lights.  Real lights.  That cast light.

11.> Shadows that are consistent or none at all.  Some objects make shadows, some don't, some don't make any sense, and there is no way to build something under a shadow without it just being dark and low poly looking.

12.> Fix the low poly looking problem on things like floofs (especially) when under shadow.  They get hit with the polygon ugly stick.

13.> Fix some of the atmospheric effects to not totally suck.  Some are so bad or barely noticeable, that you should be embarrassed by them.

14.> Decrease cost of atmospheric effects.  You have two fire effects that are more intense than half the effects that cost 2 and everything else is 10 or 20.  20 is a whole lot!  5 effects = 100 points.  There are rooms with 400 points?!?!?

15.> Add point capacity to the old rooms.  We know you can because of the new rooms, so just UP the number.  Bam.  Done.

16.> Add an option for a fixed distance (use X to set distance, all objects cloned or created remain at that distance unless they actually hit a floor, wall, ceiling) so bill boarding actually is useful.  Also, fix bill boarding, it doesn't always seem to face the same degree towards camera.

17.> Mirror object.  Standard 3D transform, super easy math.

18.> Fix objects with graphics holes.  See all of the mushrooms, orokin ancient walls, etc.

19.> A TEXT panel.  Having to hide the broadcaster Tributa is crazy making.

20.> Decrease arbitrary point cost of objects above 1.  See Tenno decoration set.

21.> Decrease build time of objects would be neat.

I could go on, and that doesn't even include my would be cool list, but new decoration sets and NPCs has nothing to do with QoL.  Nothing.  Sure, it would be great, but I don't need more decor to have a better quality of life here.  I need having all of the absurd wastes of time removed from the activity that do nothing to encourage game enjoyment or decoration capability.

I will really do appreciate the work you are doing on the Dojo QoL, but it is feeling more like "just more stuff for the dojo", which is super great, but doesn't solve much of the pain.  Decreases in ferrite or alloy costs just isn't a big deal compared to ... well, everything else.

On 2020-12-18 at 3:25 PM, BlackRogue01 said:

As 2nd place winner in Spring 2020 dojo contest, it is great to see dojo decoration getting some love, but honestly, this list is kind of a joke compared to the miles and miles of sensible, doable requests made by your customers for years.  New decor is a preview of things to come resource wise?  Still seems to cost gallium, and for freaks sake, I am so sick of grinding gallium.  Decorating a room with new infested parts, looks like I just need another 60 gallium for one room (have I mentioned the HOURS and HOURS and HOURS I have put into grinding rare decoration material ... for no game advancement at all).  I mean, it sure does increase DE's bank account to get more resource boosters purchased.

First, the things that really matter that you did or are doing something about (thank you for these - mostly):

1.> Spawning control

2.> Rotation bug fix

3.> Sort of auto fund all ... but it should be per room, not enitre dojo, and whole dojo is actually dangerous, because some of us use un-built objects for the yellow effect... but you know this, because you feature dojos.  It should also be, fund all things not built at the moment of click, not ongoing.

4.> Pending- Decrease in no build hit box on certain things.  But, you know, how about NO HIT BOXES on those things.  We aren't 5 years old.

The things we really need that haven't been mentioned:

1.> Removal of rare resource cost (we have helminth to gobble up those now anyway).  I don't get to play the game for fun anymore, I only grind rare resources 60% of play time, 30% decoration time, and 10% anything else.

2.> Collision toggle.  Seriously, I can't think of a bigger waste of time than trying to overcome the collision nonsense.  Just add a freaking switch.

3.> A text list of all objects in room, so we can hunt down obscured objects or objects we managed to actually bury in the floors or walls by accident.

4.> Built dojo room mover (and spinner) ... destroy and rebuild is absurd once you have spent 40 hours on a room decor...

5.> Build time decrease on rooms

6.> Destroy time decrease (instant?!?!)

7.> Fix all object that have resize issues.  Sure, I know you said you did it, but, still objects that do (see new infested)

8.> Scale range increase on objects.  Sure, I get it, if they get too large, the texture may look like garbage, but there should be ZERO problems going tiny.

9.> Orbiter donated decorations being re-sizeable.  This literally has to be a flag in your object DB.

10.> Lights.  Real lights.  That cast light.

11.> Shadows that are consistent or none at all.  Some objects make shadows, some don't, some don't make any sense, and there is no way to build something under a shadow without it just being dark and low poly looking.

12.> Fix the low poly looking problem on things like floofs (especially) when under shadow.  They get hit with the polygon ugly stick.

13.> Fix some of the atmospheric effects to not totally suck.  Some are so bad or barely noticeable, that you should be embarrassed by them.

14.> Decrease cost of atmospheric effects.  You have two fire effects that are more intense than half the effects that cost 2 and everything else is 10 or 20.  20 is a whole lot!  5 effects = 100 points.  There are rooms with 400 points?!?!?

15.> Add point capacity to the old rooms.  We know you can because of the new rooms, so just UP the number.  Bam.  Done.

16.> Add an option for a fixed distance (use X to set distance, all objects cloned or created remain at that distance unless they actually hit a floor, wall, ceiling) so bill boarding actually is useful.  Also, fix bill boarding, it doesn't always seem to face the same degree towards camera.

17.> Mirror object.  Standard 3D transform, super easy math.

18.> Fix objects with graphics holes.  See all of the mushrooms, orokin ancient walls, etc.

19.> A TEXT panel.  Having to hide the broadcaster Tributa is crazy making.

20.> Decrease arbitrary point cost of objects above 1.  See Tenno decoration set.

21.> Decrease build time of objects would be neat.

I could go on, and that doesn't even include my would be cool list, but new decoration sets and NPCs has nothing to do with QoL.  Nothing.  Sure, it would be great, but I don't need more decor to have a better quality of life here.  I need having all of the absurd wastes of time removed from the activity that do nothing to encourage game enjoyment or decoration capability.

I will really do appreciate the work you are doing on the Dojo QoL, but it is feeling more like "just more stuff for the dojo", which is super great, but doesn't solve much of the pain.  Decreases in ferrite or alloy costs just isn't a big deal compared to ... well, everything else.

Building costs are really not that big a deal, IMO. I don't mind at all that they include rare resources. I mean, you should have to work a bit to gain something in a game. If you feel your decorating isn't worth it, then you should not do it. To me, it sounds more like you are burned out then anything.

And just so you know, I am my dojo's sole decorator, and we won Summer 2019 3rd place. I know what it takes to have that kinda dojo. You really have to be enjoying it. You also need clanmates that are helping you fund the construction. If you are having fun, and you have team mates that appreciate your work and help you by helping doing the farming, then you will have a much better time of things.

I feel that NPC's are a QoL update, as are new pieces to build with. Not to say that some of your list isn't needed though. Quicker room deletion would be nice. I would LOVE some sort of text panel. A continuation of parts cost revamping. They have lessened the cost of some of the personal decorations and I hope they continue to more as they look over things.

Overall, I think dojo QoL has been a long time coming, but I am glad they are working on it now. I hope they continue to do so at regular intervals. I hope they don't do a one and done look over it like they have with other things in the past.

Biggest thing I would personally like to see out of Warframe in 2021 is looking at each system ALREADY in the game and fixing them up. I love the game and it is and can only imagine how much better it would be if the kinks were worked out of all the systems.

1 hour ago, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

Building costs are really not that big a deal, IMO

Try being a Moon clan

1 hour ago, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

And just so you know, I am my dojo's sole decorator, and we won Summer 2019 3rd place. I know what it takes to have that kinda dojo

We have taken first twice as a Mountain clan. Not sure what the flex was for.

On 2020-12-18 at 2:25 PM, BlackRogue01 said:

I could go on, and that doesn't even include my would be cool list, but new decoration sets and NPCs has nothing to do with QoL.  Nothing. 

So could I. The update in March destroyed our inspiration hall builds, The top halves went black like they were built in the OOB part of the glitched observatories. (After/Before attached) We were told then that it would be fixed in the next major update. To this point I guess we still haven't had one. The lighting is still broken. As I've said before, they are putting shiny band-aids on top of the wounds and expecting us to go OH! LOOK!

Not sure if you've noticed, but the PSN Moon clans got locked out of this contest. I guess if you've placed anywhere, they are giving the resources and star chart display to someone else, no matter the clan size, the spot/resources. I would really like to see that written out somewhere. I read the last forum post for the contest a hundred times and didn't see that little gem. Dorian_Hawkmoon and myself have been vocal about the things that were promised and not delivered, I would hate to think that's the reason for turning the contest into participation trophies.

c0eas8b.jpg2ZM7LK1.jpg

Yeah, word on if the broken lighting and shadows are even being looked at would be nice.  You all said sometime after it broke that it would be taken care of in the next major update and here we are 10 months later without a word on if it's even on the radar for being fixed.  I'm not asking for it to get patched at the snap of a finger, I understand getting all this stuff to play nice with each other is a juggling act, but could we at least get some word if its something that's going to be fixed or if we just have to live with it from now on?   New decorations and what not are nice and all, but there ain't much reason to put up a new chandelier when there's a hole in the roof. 

On 2020-12-20 at 1:22 AM, (PSN)Arrgh2112 said:

Try being a Moon clan

We were a moon clan for quite a while. I lowered our tier to MT due to people not helping out. Mt clan requirements are not to bad. Moon would not be to bad with everyone donating, but that seems to be a rare event.

We have taken first twice as a Mountain clan. Not sure what the flex was for.

I wasn't trying to flex. I was trying to express that I understood what it took as a builder to decorate to the point of being able to win. I frankly have a lot of respect for the other builders that participate. No need to be so hostile just because I don't agree with you entirely. I'm trying to have a dialog, not a fight.

Can we please see an Improvement or QOL Choice when it comes to the Dojos?. The Option to no longer support Labs as rooms and have them as consoles?, Something like this (Horrible edit). Dojos serve no porous other then fashion designing, removing this will allow players only needing a single Drydock, as their Clan Dojo for events. 

unknown.png

7 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Can we please see an Improvement or QOL Choice when it comes to the Dojos?. The Option to no longer support Labs as rooms and have them as consoles?, Something like this (Horrible edit). Dojos serve no porous other then fashion designing, removing this will allow players only needing a single Drydock, as their Clan Dojo for events. 

unknown.png

hey man where did you see that we wont have labs just lab consuls because that would suck but i don't see it anywhere.

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)JackOfBlades777 said:

hey man where did you see that we wont have labs just lab consuls because that would suck but i don't see it anywhere.

Uh, no, it's not going to be anywhere, it was an suggestion.

There's no need for a Dojo to load into, just to sort Labs & Railjack stuff, have it all in one system.

Sorry for the confusion 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Shadow control: when doing detailed decorations shadows stack turning objects black. It would be good to have some control over them like tributa intensity. 
  • Some old Tenno decorations have outdated capacity cost of 3 
  • Tributas lowering fps in other rooms, probably from being visible in other rooms like in open space.
  •  

The thing DE want to insert for dojo are really interesting, but the most important one is still not mentioned:

IMPROVEMENT TO EDITOR: give player the ability to do some simple things.

The most important things:

-) Move a room: take a room and move to another place in dojo (of ocurse all the other room should remain connected) & the ability to rotate a room. 

-) Store a room: take a room, and instead of destroy it, and lose all decoration you store it with all his decoration (you can count in the number of total room as it is constructed, but at least you can place again with all his decoration)

-) Copy a room: copy a room with all his decoration in another place of the dojo

Some other interesting things:

-) Dojo to Dojo copy room layout: you enter in a room inside a random dojo you really like? No problem, save the layout and paste to your dojo. (In the code of the room will be saved the dojo who first build that room, to avoid people copy-paste nice room and then do contest) [People don't like this x.x]

IMPROVEMENT TO BUILDABLE ROOM: we really need new room to expand dojo in height and shape, but mostly height.

The most needed room:

-) Multilevel hall: a hall where door are not only to the base level, but are on 2 or 3 level. 

-) Stairs: some stairs of different shape and height, instead of only that elevator.

-) More Connector: i'm thinking about something like a semi-circular connector, an "Y" connector, a "S" connector and some circular shaped connector.

-) Remove the limit of construction of smaller hall: now you can construct one of each hall since you arrive to the bigger, why don't remove that?

-) Garden sized room but without garden: cause sometimes you just need to have a floor on the floor and not sand, water or leaves...

Other room ideas:

-) Pipe-like connector set: a set of connector similar to the pipe of the "grineer asteroid base"

-) Monorail-like connector set: a set of connector that look like a monorail, similar to the "container transport system" of the corpus ship

-) Room with different shape: a circular room, a spherical room and a dome room; oval room; 8-door room, triangular roome etc.... etc....

-) Allow poeple to use the old tyleset for dojo: since is still in the game, why don't allow people to use it for build? Maybe with an alert placing the room that say: "attention from this room you'll not be more aligned to the grid"

On 2021-01-16 at 4:18 PM, MollAgdeduba said:

-) Dojo to Dojo copy room layout: you enter in a room inside a random dojo you really like? No problem, save the layout and paste to your dojo. (In the code of the room will be saved the dojo who first build that room, to avoid people copy-paste nice room and then do contest)

I personally would NOT want this. As a builder, I would not want people to easily be able to copy my work and claim it as their own. Even if DE could see in the code that it's a copy, other players would not be able to. Otherwise you have some interesting ideas.

On 2021-01-16 at 1:18 PM, MollAgdeduba said:

-) Dojo to Dojo copy room layout: you enter in a room inside a random dojo you really like? No problem, save the layout and paste to your dojo. (In the code of the room will be saved the dojo who first build that room, to avoid people copy-paste nice room and then do contest)

How bout no?

It kinda ruins the point on decorating a dojo as your own. Sure the Devs could see said code but to everyone else, it's just a room.

It's basically just cheating if you were to enter a dojo contest with said copy-pasted rooms. Dojos are usually judged based on photos/videos in their entry so it would be pretty easy to get away with that if that's the case.

Unless of course they check each and EVERY ROOM per entry which just adds more work on the judging process.

On 2021-01-18 at 12:18 PM, (PSN)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

Pretty sure the contest has gone from being a contest, to DE picks a random dojo they like to display. Last "contest" 3 Moon clans entered on PS, none were displayed. Still no word from DE on whether this is a new rule, or what exactly the goal of this is.

I promise we look at every submission carefully. It really is a pleasure to see the hard work and creativity that goes into each Dojo. I think some rules from the contest outline need to be explained in more detail here to clear up any misunderstanding.

First, the contest outline Rules for Winners explain that winners "cannot change [their] Clan tier until after [their] Clan Dojo has been featured on the Star Chart" and that "Winners who disregard these rules while their Dojo is featured will have their Dojos removed from the Star Chart." The time between the winner announcement and being featured can be as long as three months. Clans who lower their Clan Tier after being announced as a winner during that time are not featured. A Moon Clan that reduces to a Storm Clan, for example, would unfortunately lose a featured spot because featuring that Dojo would not be fair to the Storm Clans whose Dojos were compared during the contest. I'm happy to say there have been very few cases of winners changing their Clan Tier in this way, but if you notice that a Moon Clan is announced as a winner in our official winner list but was not displayed, a tier change might have been a factor.

Secondly, the contest outline Rules for Submissions explains, "Please keep in mind that Clans that have never been Featured are given priority." Ghost, Shadow, and Storm Clans are by far the most submitted to Featured Dojo contests. Overall, throughout the course of Featured Dojo contests, we have seen 730 Ghost Clans entries and 138 Moon Clan entries. To account for the difference, we sometimes give a Moon Clan spot to a smaller Clan if the submitted Moon Clans have already been featured in the past while the smaller Clans have not. For the most recent Autumn 2020 Featured Dojo Contest, for example, 3 PS4 Moon Clans submitted while 14 PS4 Ghost Clans submitted. This change came into effect with the addition of Nintendo Switch Dojos and was explained during the Winter 2020 Feautred Dojo Contest winner announcement.

I hope this helps clarify. I'll make sure to review the rules as they appear in our contest outline to explain in more detail for the upcoming Winter 2021 Featured Dojo Contest.

Archived