Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo QoL Improvements!

[DE]Helen

This is a specific request, but I want to see the Excalibur Prime statue seen in Derelict Vaults be placable.

I mentioned it earlier, but I'd love to be able to have placable ships as decors, so I can have garages, museums, and put them in the open space rooms. Ship assets like Grineer Railjack ships and Corpus ships would be perfect for that. I'd love to be able to have Coildrives, Dargyn, and other vehicles as decors for my dojo as well, would really liven up the place.

I would like to see a bigger decoration capacity for the following Halls : 

Current to expected rooms capacity

• Dry dock :        400 to 1000 
  • Great :              700 to 1000
  • Greater           800 to 1200 
  • Grand            900 to 1400 
  • Grandest :      1000 to 1600
  • Inspiration :   1400 to 2000
  • Open Space : 1600 to 5000 (this room is more than 10x the volume of Grandest hall or Entrati Audience Chamber).

Entrati Audience Chamber 1600 (seems fine as it is, no need to be changed IMO, basically it's the same volume as Grandest hall).

These changes should be more like enough, futur proof, and more in phase about what came with the Entrati Audience Chamber.

I'm particulary limited for Dry dock and Grandest hall right now, i have hit the max capacities and these rooms aren't finished yet, frustrating to not say much.

Note Is there a place where we can see all the changes that DE will make, sort of roadmap, for Dojo in the next update ?

Can we get custom teleporters in the dojo that would allow us to setup a transporter from point A to point B only? This "new" teleporter would not be connected to the other teleportation pad we currently have. The point being to allow for specific transportation to "special" or "secret" locations in the dojo that only can be accessed via the "new" [A to B] and [B back to A] teleporter pad.

On 2021-02-16 at 1:20 AM, (NSW)Joewoof said:

Who else is super hyped about placeable NPCs? As a solo player, this should make my dojo far more lively!

only if i can place infested npcs down

On 2021-02-17 at 5:15 AM, Tuxie said:

This is a specific request, but I want to see the Excalibur Prime statue seen in Derelict Vaults be placable.

personally i find the excalibur prime statue in the orokin vaults to be rude to the people who weren't around during the founders access

Le 27/11/2020 à 14:31, MobyTheDuck a dit :

If I had to put my two cents here, the real problem with the new decorations is that Oxium is balanced like it is a common resource. My clan has 10 million ferrite and only had 200k Oxium, but the decorations asked for 6k Ferrite and 3k Oxium EACH.

Yes, the cost of oxium should be reduced by A LOT.

I did just count what i used of oxium in my dojo, already 17500 oxium myself for 2 rooms decorated for a ghost clan (10).

This should cost 5 oxium by decoration max.

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I'd like to see more of is interactive/toggle decorations. Decorations that allow you to toggle between different states on them.(like for example having the spy mission objective consoles which have 3 states: off, active and deletion mode)

Asking mainly since the grineer decorations have no proper console yet which I need for my grineer/steel meridian themed room and that spy console looks really nice with the animation going on.

Another good thing would be an ambient music/sound decoration item or room option to play ambient music or sounds.

On 2020-11-27 at 12:03 AM, [DE]Helen said:

More skybox options for the Open Space! Void and other skyboxes will be available to research in the Tenno Lab. Decorators will then be able to change the room’s skybox from the room console.

Yeah I don't think this is in the game yet or am i missing a step?

53 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Man, why does DE sleep on Dojos? They offer much more potential than Relays, which is why I believe Dojos should replace them entirely. More Relay features need to be added for this to be the case.

Dojos 2.0 when?

its been 3 months and they take 2 years and there are 12 months in a year x2 so 24-3

21 months left tenno!

Archived