Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unobtainable trophies in PS5 version.

(PSN)Hartgroove

Hey, new ps5 version looks great but, but seems has some troubles with trophies.

Here it says https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-on-playstation-5

Trophies: While your progress will transfer over to PS5, your trophies will not, which means you will have to re-unlock trophies as you play. Cumulative trophies (like “Shield Saver - Deflect 1000 Bullets with Melee Weapons”) will transfer over at 99% completion. However, single-action trophies earned from activities like completing Quests, will have to be redone by replaying the Quest from the Codex.

But some of the trophies like: Ride or Die - Reach top standing with Ventkids or Some Assembly Required - Assemble a Railjack seems unobtainable if you already had them unlocked on ps4.

Also tried Vallis Spelunker Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis and Race Ace Complete all of the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis. PSN completion says that one is missing, but in-game trophy says all done. But trophy is not popping.

Here is a full list of unobtainable trophies if you already had them on PS4

1. Some Assembly Required - Assemble a Railjack

2. Ride or Die - Reach top standing with Ventkids.

3. Money Can't Buy Happiness - Reach top standing with Solaris United.

4. Tomb Looter - Explore all of the Eidolon Caves

5. Race Ace - Complete all of the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis.

6. Vallis Spelunker - Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis.

I can confirm that several Trophies (at least six) are currently unobtainable if you already obtained them on PS4.

The two Fortuna standing Trophies, the complete all K-drive races Trophy, the two explore all caves Trophies and the build a Railjack Trophy are currently all unobtainable if you already got them on PS4.

Please fix this, DE.

Yeah having the exact same problem (Can't get the Ventkids Standing , Solaris Standing, All Caves Cetus, All Caves Fortuna, All Races Fortuna and Build a Railjack Trophies) since I got them in the past before the PS5 version. Might need a script in the background that checks and awards you the trophy the second you get any Ventkids Rep / Solaris Rep / After you enter any cave / do any race / enter your railjack.

Also would be nice if there was a background thing that checked and awarded you the Weapon Mastery Trophies when you went to the modding section of fully leveled weapons of each of these types (or when you complete a mission with one equipped), plus award you stuff like the "moa companion" and "craft a zaw" by just equipping one. Kinda annoying to have to remake new moas / zaws and put formas on all weapon types to get those. Kubrow too I guess, then again it's pretty easy to get an egg nowadays and just get one cooking, so not a huge deal.

On 2020-11-27 at 12:12 AM, (PSN)Hartgroove said:

Hey, new ps5 version looks great but, but seems has some troubles with trophies.

Here it says https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-on-playstation-5

Trophies: While your progress will transfer over to PS5, your trophies will not, which means you will have to re-unlock trophies as you play. Cumulative trophies (like “Shield Saver - Deflect 1000 Bullets with Melee Weapons”) will transfer over at 99% completion. However, single-action trophies earned from activities like completing Quests, will have to be redone by replaying the Quest from the Codex.

But some of the trophies like: Ride or Die - Reach top standing with Ventkids or Some Assembly Required - Assemble a Railjack seems unobtainable if you already had them unlocked on ps4.

Also tried Vallis Spelunker Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis and Race Ace Complete all of the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis. PSN completion says that one is missing, but in-game trophy says all done. But trophy is not popping.

Here is a full list of unobtainable trophies if you already had them on PS4

1. Some Assembly Required - Assemble a Railjack

2. Ride or Die - Reach top standing with Ventkids.

3. Money Can't Buy Happiness - Reach top standing with Solaris United.

4. Tomb Looter - Explore all of the Eidolon Caves

5. Race Ace - Complete all of the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis.

6. Vallis Spelunker - Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis.

Yeah, they'd be correctly unobtainable alright.

They're neither cumulative nor linked to a Quest. Makes sense. Can't re-discover things on maps or build an already assembled Railjack.

There'll likely be a fix through PSN in a year or 2, but by the Trophies' own definitions, they cant be earned twice.

On 2020-11-27 at 4:49 AM, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

Can confirm as well! Tried running RJ missions, entering dry dock, modding and nothing works.

And although these are obtainable, having to re-build/forma long swords, shotguns etc. for the rank 30 ones is kind of a waste if you have none that are unranked.

Remember there are a few weapons you can just buy with credits and rank those to 30 if you want to save forma

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i cannot unlock the assemble a railjack trophy i cant restart the mission in codex. all the other trophies popped fine. and i did google alot and they should all autopop according to the patch. are they ever going to fix this? i tried to use a support ticket and was redirected to this forum

21 hours ago, (PSN)luckyegg said:

i cannot unlock the assemble a railjack trophy i cant restart the mission in codex. all the other trophies popped fine. and i did google alot and they should all autopop according to the patch. are they ever going to fix this? i tried to use a support ticket and was redirected to this forum

Yep they redirect me also. So welcome to a party no one wants to be at. Lol

8 hours ago, (PSN)RNumbers said:

This concerns me a lot for future trophy sets as well as they don't seem to have a good handle on the trophy side of things. It's disappointing because I had been looking forward to future updates.

Yep me to. I tryed doing different things to make it pop with 0 luck. Every week its just making me think more and more about just dropping this game.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, (PSN)rogueheero said:

And my trophie is still not fix with update 30. I'm just going to quit and check back with update 31 or 32. Because I'm really starting to get mad now.

Same, it is very frustrating that this is basically just ignored. It would be nice to at least get some acknowledgment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-04-25 at 10:09 PM, (PSN)rogueheero said:

We need to keep this problem alive so we can hopefully get a fix.

Hopefully as more players switch to PS5 the issue will only become more apparent/higher priority. Seems like there are only a handful of us for now.

I was playing on PS5, hoping that everything will carry over to PS4 (yes, I played on PS5). There are some trophies that can't be obtained right now and this is really ridiculous. There should be total sync between PS4 <-> PS5, no "you have to redo it". You get trophy on PS4/PS5 then you automatically unlock it on other platform. Why should I play everything again?! This game is really time consuming and playing everything twice!? 

So right now I can't obtain reputation trophies, caves, kdrive, kuva, railjack and etc.? What the hell DE? 

Archived