Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unobtainable trophies in PS5 version.

(PSN)Hartgroove

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tomb Looter (Explore all of the Eidolon Caves) Vallis Spelunker (Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis) and Money Can’t Buy Happiness (Reach top standing with Solaris United) all 3 of these trophies are bugged for me. I did them on ps5 n now can’t do on ps4 due to in the stats on warframe the trophy is done for progress but not earned.

• 1 month later...
On 2022-05-19 at 1:06 AM, (PSN)Alppie said:

Tomb Looter (Explore all of the Eidolon Caves) Vallis Spelunker (Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis) and Money Can’t Buy Happiness (Reach top standing with Solaris United) all 3 of these trophies are bugged for me. I did them on ps5 n now can’t do on ps4 due to in the stats on warframe the trophy is done for progress but not earned.

Yep, I have the same problem. Soon it will be 2 years since they did literally nothing to fix this. DE don't care... All they care about it selling platinum to whales. Maybe devs don't know how to fix it, which should tell you how "professional" this studio is. Starting this "game" was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made regarding to my game history. 

If anyone who reads this hasn't started the game yet, just don't! It's not worth it, lack of support and full of grind mechanics. It's kinda baffling they survived that long. 

Archived