Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes just as annoying as glassed enemies

Berzerkules

1 hour ago, Berzerkules said:

Change my mind

I ran into them a few times but they died within seconds.

Unlike some of the glass enemies who stay alive even when I'm straight up shooting the god damn weak spots. The hitbox either activates or not. Even with melee I can keep hitting them for some times.

Especially annoying with the Saxum that has 2 other weak spots already.

Acolytes at least die to melee for sure. 

4 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I ran into them a few times but they died within seconds.

Unlike some of the glass enemies who stay alive even when I'm straight up shooting the god damn weak spots. The hitbox either activates or not. Even with melee I can keep hitting them a for some times.

Especially annoying with the Saxum that has 2 other weak spots already.

Acolytes at least die to melee for sure. 

I accidently started a Open world launch of Cambion Drift with an Ivara with no survivability mods, just built for invis duration and no weapons to speak of cos I was going fishing for the new tethermaw resource. Every 5 minutes a Steel Path acolyte showed up to whoop my ass in 1 hit and I couldn't figure out why until after I finished the mission lol. It was literally a 1 shot death cos invis obviously doesn't work, I think I won 2 of the encounters lol. Meanwhile I was on clan chat telling ppl they were spawning in normal Open world and they thought I'd gone crazy.

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Glass enemies are awesome and need to be a permanent addition to game. 

it feels like they are permanent at this point. when they're gone, I'm gonna have Stockholm Syndrome and miss the glassbois even though I don't want to.

otherwise, HOLD UP, YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! 

I T S C L O S E !

Archived