Trinity's Link and EV Possibly Casting on Vulpaphylas

Hello!

I reasonably certain that Trinity's Link and EV have a friendly fire recognition issue with squad Vulpaphylas. I was helping my friends level Necromechs in Fortuna when I noticed this issue. I was not the host. 

I believe I saw my Trinity's Link connect to my squadmate's Vulpaphyla. I think I was also able to cast Energy Vampire on the same pet. It was pretty chaotic, so I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think this happened at least twice. I don't remember what type of Vulpaphyla it was. Maybe the targeting gets messed up after a devolution larvae respawn. 

I don't think Link or EV was doing damage to the Vulpaphyla. I also did not have a radiation proc on me (negated by Link). I don't think the Vulpaphyla had a radiation proc, either. 

This bug is a little rough for high duration Tank Trinity builds since if the EV casts on the Vulpaphyla, you can't cast it again until it runs the full duration and gives no energy back for it.

Thanks!
-Jumbo

• 1 month later...

Bump to this topic. I was able to confirm that I cast Energy Vampire on my own Panzer Vulpaphyla while doing the sortie today. It did no damage to my pet and did not give me any energy. The ability then ran the full duration which locked me out of recasting it on another target. 

Thanks!

-Jumbo

Hello JumboDragon!

I wasn't able to reproduce this on my own or my teammate's Vulpaphyla. However, since you did mention that it happened in Today's sortie, I have a feeling your Vulpaphyla became radiated in a radiation hazard on Sortie stage three. Radiation causes you to be able to target and harm friendly units.

Hopefully that helps out!

• Like 1

trinity- specters behave oddly too, without effects of radiation on the specter or yourself. and yeah.. as you could have guessed, it's targeting your warframe with the ev.. and yup, it does a lot of dmg :/

Edited by kulow