Event upcoming?

(PSN)Pelchaton

23 minutes ago, Voltage said:

When did they say this? I would like more stuff as well. :)

They might be thinking of the arcanes that were originally meant to come with SS, like Arcane Liquid and such. I don't remember those being confirmed on the next run of the event, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised.

Hoping for arcanes as well, because I dont have a team to do Eidolons with and public (even recruited) squads are always too risky. Might end up losing because someone doesnt put the shard in the shrine for example or other numerous problems. Pair that with abysmal drop rates for the useful arcanes... No thanks. 

So either event or I'll have to buy them which is way too expensive. 

53 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I want scarlet spear back, as they said it will have more arcanes next time.

Scarlet spear should either have become a recurrent thing like the Fissures and Ghouls, or just be there... Its kinda silly to have made all that unique gameplay and systems and waste it on something that only comes by once in a blue moon or less...

28 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

Scarlet spear should either have become a recurrent thing like the Fissures and Ghouls, or just be there... Its kinda silly to have made all that unique gameplay and systems and waste it on something that only comes by once in a blue moon or less...

I think it might, it was just too broken, its getting fixed.

51 minutes ago, (PSN)Pelchaton said:

yeah same althought id like to see events i havent done yet. which one was your favourite?

Probably the Survival Weekend event. It was the first time Survival missions were introduced. It was a simpler time :D

I think 80% of the events were to introduce a new game mode or enemy, which is why they wont be coming back.

we'll likely get something in the new year, but until then, DE seem focused on updates, as well as fixing Deimos Arcana and getting it to consoles, plus getting warframe onto the newer consoles. events would be nice, but are low on the priority list. Scarlet Spear in January seems possible, perhaps even likely, but NOT guaranteed.

6 hours ago, xombob89 said:

Hoping for arcanes as well, because I dont have a team to do Eidolons with and public (even recruited) squads are always too risky. Might end up losing because someone doesnt put the shard in the shrine for example or other numerous problems. Pair that with abysmal drop rates for the useful arcanes... No thanks. 

So either event or I'll have to buy them which is way too expensive. 

Do it solo. There are a lot of methods to solo them without any major headache.

Archived