Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't pick up mission relevant items with Shedu (Power cells, Data masses, etc. )

kulow

This goes for shedu and bubonico

If you have an arm- cannon equipped and pick up mission relevant items, you switch to your secondary weapon, if you have one equipped.

If you don't have a secondary with you, it works.. more or less.. as soon, as you melee and start shooting again, you drop the item for the mission and need to pick it up again

• 1 month later...

A slight bump, because this is still an issue and even worse, than reported above.

This should have been fixed as of built 29.5 .. but it isn't.

Best seen at assault rifle/shotgun only sortie missions, where you need to pick up data-masses or any other items, that you need to carry with you and end up empty handed, when you pick them up.

This is still true for both : Shedu and Bubonico.

Well.. it IS a key feature, that separates them from every other weapon category.. and it's bugged.. so why argue about it ?! Guess I'm too old for this stuff *sigh*

I think Shedu didn't work as intended 100% at release (which most things don't). But with Bubonico release, it lost it's feature to be called arm-cannon. They both did. They almost feel like every other regular assault rifle/shotgun and maybe that's the main problem with them? The main category is "arm- cannon" but the sub- categories are assault rifle ( which worked very close as intended I guess) and shotgun (which didn't work at all and broke the existing one)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived