Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit Taker Stage 4 Isn't Rewarding Radiant Neo Relics

Voltage

This mission is supposed to reward radiant Relics.

Here is my rewards screen:

Spoiler

unknown.png

The official drop table is also showing improper rewards as only the Axi W1 Relic is radiant.

unknown.png

All Relic rewards should be radiant as per Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2:

PROFIT-TAKER BOUNTY REWARDS: 

• New Corpus Components
    • Gyromag Systems: A modular component that regulates attitude and altitude in various Corpus systems.
    • Atmo Systems: A modular component that compensates for the multitude of atmospheric conditions encountered in the Origin System.
    • Repeller Systems: Anti-gravity system that allows massively heavy objects to be manipulated by a single user.
  • New Archwing Mods
    • Ammo Chain: +100% Ammo Maximum
    • Arch-Gun Ace: On Headshot Kill: 50% Fire/Charge Rate and 100% Reload Speed for 9 seconds
    • Deadly Efficiency: On Reload from Empty: 120% Damage for 9 seconds
    • Resolute Focus: 100% Chance to Resist Staggers/Knockdowns when Aiming. -50% Spread when Aiming.
    • Marked Target: 120% Status Chance when Aiming
    • Sabot Rounds: +60% Damage +3m Punch Through
    • Critical Focus: 60% Critical Chance and Critical Damage when Aiming
    • Quick Reload: +100% Reload Speed
  • New Helminth Strain Mods
    • Strain Fever (Helminth): Helminth Charger gains +30% Damage per Cyst.
    • Strain Eruption (Helminth): Maggots explode on death, dealing 4% of an enemy’s current Health as Corrosive Damage to any enemy within 8m.
    • Strain Consume (Warframe): Dead maggots within 5m are consumed, restoring 4% Missing Health.
    • Strain Infection (Melee): Melee Attacks gain +20% Critical Damage per Cyst.
  • Radiant Relics

Thank you for viewing this bug report.

• 2 months later...

today I noticed that the profit taker no longer gives you the neo radiant relic as a reward but rather intact ... yet I remember well before I stop playing that this boss gave both the axi and the neo radiant relic as a reward ... I know that many don't like to farm that boss but at the same time I find it unfair that, for those like me who enjoy doing it, it is no longer possible to get some radiant mole to set aside. What I would like to know is if I missed something or is it an unsolved error

Please don t be toxic and sorry for my bad english 🥰

Looking at the official drop tables, https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html, it looks like 2 of the relics from the 4 stages of the Profit Taker story have become Intact Relics added instead of the usual Radiant.  I suspect this is a mistake that probably happened when Nezha Prime was released and vaulted relics needed to be removed and replaced with new ones.  This should probably be reported in the bug forums.  Maybe it can be fixed soon since the tables will need updated again with Octavia Prime's release anyway.

18 minutes ago, ILViandanteSolitario said:

today I noticed that the profit taker no longer gives you the neo radiant relic as a reward but rather intact ... yet I remember well before I stop playing that this boss gave both the axi and the neo radiant relic as a reward ... I know that many don't like to farm that boss but at the same time I find it unfair that, for those like me who enjoy doing it, it is no longer possible to get some radiant mole to set aside. What I would like to know is if I missed something or is it an unsolved error

Please don t be toxic and sorry for my bad english 🥰

I have over 400m credits so guess how many profit taker runs i did
But never ever i went to take her down for blood relics

I even find it hard to believe that any1 would do it for relics
Im pretty sure u would sell mods she drop + sell magus repair lockdown so that relics seems pointless anyway for me

But anyway as @Uhkretor said they do have rotation so maybe check time of bounty wait for it to end and check again drop table after that time

51 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Im pretty sure u would sell mods she drop + sell magus repair lockdown so that relics seems pointless anyway for me

But anyway as @Uhkretor said they do have rotation so maybe check time of bounty wait for it to end and check again drop table after that time

i think no one does that boss with the express purpose of getting radiant relics.My question was for informational purposes .

Anyway i see nothing wrong with those like me and you who play it daily ,what harm is there to hoarding relics already radians. last time I had put aside 50 neo and 50 radiant axi and maybe they suck to you but honestly I don't see why one can't do it. And especially, this game is also about passively obtaining useful resources by doing what you like best

3 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

I mean I've done PT once or twice and getting hundreds of free rad relics on top of billions of credits is nice, I have hundreds of Neo D2 now that are not rad which is quite sad since I like to farm ducats as well. It would likely be an easy fix I guess, not sure how it has not been fixed yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived