Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Wrapping up 2020, looking toward 2021.

Highly understandable and deserved. Thanks for the hard work you guys have poured this year with the special load COVID meant. Really hoping you guys get a good rest and, in the measure of what's feasible in Canada, you can enjoy some time with your families if possible.

See you in 2021 for what we all collectively hope is a much better year!

• Like 15

I think this is wise. Even in 2019, Railjack's release being kept in-year was... dicey.

I wish you all the best of luck! The better care you take of yourselves, the better it all is for everyone. No Tenno is a cliche metaphor!

• Like 8

Thank you for this information!
A good decision, very reasonable imo. Stay safe&healthy. Try to get your mind a little bit away from the usual work stuff!
Enjoy your vacations, all of you at DE! Let us all begin the next year with high hopes & full of energy!XctPENl.gif

Oh and did I hear "remember 2013 survival stuff" ? I do, and I am really looking forward to see this way of implementing new ideas again! 

Edited by Fabpsi
penguins~
  • Like 9

I am very happy about this, I was actually kinda worried about the Railjack update, since there are only few weeks until Christmas. Railjack is a thing that can tie this game together perfectly and the next iteration must be perfect. :) 

So I support this 100%. There is no need to rush it this year. Enjoy the vacation, stay safe and take care. <3

• Like 7

Sounds like a good decision and it is understandable. Considering the whole Covid thing, it has still been a pretty remarkable year with releases given how smooth they've been overall. Now if Liches and Railjack were Covid releases it would make more sense. 😛

Keep up the good work.

Sidenote: I as a swede cannot really grasp the impact of Covid over on the western continent. Talking to my former sister in law in New Mexico it seems like a different reality. Here we barely notice the impact of it, I'm more worried in having a seagul pooping on me when I'm outside.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 2

While I wish you guys a good vacation and holidays, PLEASE think twice before adding more stuff that no one will be able to check or fix until after January.

Railjack and Liches were a big dung pile because of that. Would be better to focus on smaller things like fixes, QoL improvements and common buffs, instead of releasing Lavos only for him to be in a sorry state for two months.

• Like 8