Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrapping up 2020, looking toward 2021.

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Culaio said:

of course its subjective but there is a problem when majority of players have problem with current state of game, that doesnt mean they hate the game or want to leave it, I dont plan to do it but I play less and less.

but you can objectively say that newest updates have big problems, like arcana bounties where players are fighting what bounty to do next, some want to ignore some tiers of new bounties which leads to players sabotaging each other in progress of getting new stuff.

weapons are cool but I want to remind you that in the past we were getting new weapons almost every second week(tenno reinforcements) now days we are getting a LOT less weapons, there is a lot of focus on skins that dont affect gameplay.

Not sure what you exactly mean by new game mode ?

Helminth is cool(sacrificed all frames to it) but many people are afraid of touching it because DE hinted at further nerfs which would mean wasting  all the resources you use to change skills, whats more for the most part DE ideas of buffs for bad abilities  failed with few exceptions of course, majority of abiltiies is still  bad.

Maybe those people doing the bounties should try actually communicating beforehand.....we use to call it "planning". That way if someone says "I want the new bounty stuff, not the old", then another person can say "I want the old bounty stuff only". 

I believe they have a chat to recruit people with like-minded goals......

Also, it was already stated on a devstream that the Helminth isn't for new players, so resources aren't really an issue for some people. They lowered the MR requirement as a kind gesture, but it's up to that new player to be more cautious about what they choose to subsume and use. 

10 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Maybe those people doing the bounties should try actually communicating beforehand.....we use to call it "planning". That way if someone says "I want the new bounty stuff, not the old", then another person can say "I want the old bounty stuff only". 

I believe they have a chat to recruit people with like-minded goals......

Also, it was already stated on a devstream that the Helminth isn't for new players, so resources aren't really an issue for some people. They lowered the MR requirement as a kind gesture, but it's up to that new player to be more cautious about what they choose to subsume and use. 

I would agree with you if it was some high level content like raids but its just some random content you are supposed to do with pugs. Its not content for which you need experianced players, its pretty easy. DE created bounties that punishes players for playing with random players, thats bad game design, once again I am saying I have no problem with such stuff in higher tier content but not just normal content.

I have a LOT of resources, had zero problem spending resources to sacrifice all the frames and I have quiet a lot to spare on future frames, I do NOT mind spending resources for stuff that is useful, but I do mind spending resources for something good only for it to to be nerfed to the ground. Difference is that one thing is an investment while other wasting time and effort I put into playing this game.

DE, i love you, but there is a limit to how much times you can release something, wich people in test cluster said that need work, and you don't listen to them, then run away on a vecation and will be like "oh hey, sorry this thing is broken, let us fix it"

try to consider your updates more like games, rushed will be garbage, but a reasonablt delayed update will be better or even good (notice the reasonably delayed, not meaning delayed for the next few months)

Well it would have been good if a console (build currently update 29.2.1 October (parts of 29.3 November)) could have at least been done to level us up to pc's build so console could have added valid and accurate feedback on the diemos acarna update. So now we get nothing from begin of November until sometime in January? Is arcana that bad you cannot ship it? Or is it your saying consoles don't get a say in fixing? Because thats kind of how it feels, left in the dark of late!

Enjoy your holiday break. 

could you please realese another waves of warframes skills buff at least excalibur and another buff to chroma before leaving T_T (like afterburn augment update too and modable spectral scream (range statut chance ,chain beam chance)

would be nice to end the year with an operational excalibur

also good work

On 2020-11-27 at 9:25 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Necramechs in regular missions!

I suggest not to. Not a good idea unless its like "sharkwing".  Mechs are too cumbersome for most mission types...implementing this is a waste of effort.

And why would you want more testing, when there are still issues with previous batch of stuff.   Wanna stack dem bugs to be overwhelmed after holidays?

Mah. I don't get you guys....

On 2020-11-30 at 4:30 AM, BloodKitten said:

DE, i love you, but there is a limit to how much times you can release something, wich people in test cluster said that need work, and you don't listen to them, then run away on a vecation and will be like "oh hey, sorry this thing is broken, let us fix it"

try to consider your updates more like games, rushed will be garbage, but a reasonablt delayed update will be better or even good (notice the reasonably delayed, not meaning delayed for the next few months)

These kinds of posts sound like a bunch of kids who haven't had to deal with working in the real world.  Timing vacation weeks is always a challenge and it's very common for peoples' vacation weeks to pile up near the end of the year.  Even if they do allow them to roll them over, that's a recipe for burnout, which affects productivity and quality of work just as much as rushing a release. They aren't running away to vacation, they've earned their vacation and it's important that they take it.

Besides, there's not much point in releasing a major content drop near the end of the year with cyber punk dropping on the 10th.

39 minutes ago, (PSN)kaljerico465 said:

comes with Deimos Arcana, which probably well wait for until next year, because consoles on principle get the short end of the stick. 

Given what has been said by DE, Deimos Arcana will be out on Consoles before the end of the year, unless something out of the ordinary happens.

Archived