The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.5 + 29.5.5.1

[DE]Danielle

It would be really nice if you fixed the railjack tactical map which only opens in certain locations within the railjack. 9/10 times, pressing L will cause it to flash up and disappear, rendering it unusable. Been going on for months and months, will submit a report. 

• Like 2

I did not see any fix to Bone Widows Iron bride.

So, I am hoping that the paltry damage as if it has no mods is not permanent. I am surprised you guys missed that. I even bought an affinity booster to have a melee spree with my mech only to be disappointed by not having any fix at all.

• Like 3

Please Fix the Collision Hit Boxes in Railjack, you'll know what I mean if you play it.

Please for the Love of God, add a Seperate Boost Toggle for Archwing and Railjack separate from Sprint Toggle. I like to toggle Sprint but making Boost almost unusable is not fun.

Please let us Waypoint in Railjack, from Any Seat, maybe make each seat have a Seperate Waypoint Icon? (Trust me, we'll love you if you just let us Waypoint in RJ, it feels like it's missing something without it.)

Please Let us Remove the base RJ Weapons in RJ. I don't need two Weapons I'm NEVER going to use, just cluttering and confusing me in my RJ Weapon selection.

When are you just gonna Colour Code things in RJ? The 'it looks a little different with a different name' game isn't cool, just use Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Don't reinvent the damn Wheel, use what works.

Edited by -CM-Killer-931
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

* Fixed being unable to detonate Glaives using Heavy Attack while controlling it with Ivara’s Navigator.

Does this mean that Ivara can Control glaives and  Xoris with her Navigatior ability once you activate her power and toss the glaives or Xoris 

22 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed the secondary Energy color option not appearing after polarizing Necramechs (Voidrig and Bonewidow) and modular K-Drives. 

now it would be real nice if the energy colours of k-drives and necramech would work for clients at all.

Edited by Her_Lovely_Tentacles
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

All I want for Christmas is an appearance toggle that lets me ogle Gara Deluxe's fine glass during Splinter Storm <3

Czyjy8U.png

Yes please! I love the new skin but with Splinter Storm active it really looks uderwhelming.

• Like 4

Still having issues with bonewidow's Iron Bride. Still no scaling with mods, which results in negligible damage in an already negligible Necramech.

Also, Meathook does too little damage and the grab is way too inconsistent, Shield Maiden gets outshined by Void Shroud in all aspects, Firing Line is a joke that most of the time doesn't even fufill it's purpose.

Bonewidow is a major downgrade (and still buggy) if compared to Voidrig, so maybe some changes and tuning on her abilities  would make her more viable, because as it stands now, she is just mastery fodder that you painstakingly get to 30 and shelf it without any doubt whatsoever.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, taz3110 said:

Does this mean that Ivara can Control glaives and  Xoris with her Navigatior ability once you activate her power and toss the glaives or Xoris 

ivara has always been able to control projectiles that arent hitscan. so yea she can control and multiply the damage of thrown glaives. all glaives.

I know it is annoying but,
I will continue commenting on it whenever I can. 
I love fishing, but... for the love of Arlo, Rell and the holy Neewa. Fix the Fishing Bug (you know the one that leaves you imbovil) 
Fishing in Demios is the best of all but it is insufferable with this bug (it is as insufferable as I am always saying the same thing) 
Sincerely a fan of infested fishing
Edited by Dante6th
  • Like 2