Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.5 + 29.5.5.1

[DE]Danielle

34 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Increased the projectile speed of the Arquebex.
  • Fixed Clients losing all Necramech Affinity gained in mission after a Host Migration.
  • Fixed the secondary Energy color option not appearing after polarizing Necramechs (Voidrig and Bonewidow) and modular K-Drives. 

Thanks ಥ‿ಥ

41 minutes ago, Arc_Xeno_JDSH said:

Please revert the change to Necramech controls binding the aim-down-sights with hovering on PC, its still an absolutely horrible thing that needs to be undone.

Or rather, why -can't- we edit our own keybinds for Necramechs?

On the same note why can't we customize our Archguns' appearance in the 'heavy weapon' and 'Necramech gun' slots?

• Like 3

fix the 4 of bonewidow his sword does not take any of the mods that you put on it, it should have 112% cc and most of my blows are basic non-critical and without mentioning that I do not put any status and I put corrosive and heat e.e

• Like 1

mech sword doesn't work with mods, hover is still broken(if it's an intentional change, WHY?)
affinity stays after host migration, good job
bounty tunnels are randomly bugged(can't get trough them with the mech)
loid still takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to get anywhere, people are begging in squads to skip it (even before it was a good option and now it's just mandatory if you don't want to stay 1 hour in this...thing)

• Like 2

The main issue with Deimos now is the bounty chain is too complicated for public matchmaking for the various vault bounties. The chance with a random (or even pre-made) group that you find people who want to do exactly what you want to do when you kick the bounty off is miniscule. People may be starting that one bounty from Mother with many different objectives. Some are farming arcanes in vault missions, some want to open all the actual vaults, some want to farm mechs for scintillant but not open the vault, some are looking for particular weapon parts etc, and many may be prepared to bail when they get that one thing they were farming for.

It's like the early days of Eidolons prior to adding the specific bounties where you couldn't really tell up front whether people wanted one, two or three. That was fixed and Deimos needs a similar fix. Much like Eidolons where you now express your intent up front (Just one, all three) there needs to be a way to to do a similar thing with Deimos bounties.  But with Deimos there are now way to many possibilities now of what you might be trying to do to accommodate that with a simple single bounty screen. 

I know, I could matchmake for a group of people for exactly what I might be trying to do, but then there's also still the chance that they get bored, disconnect, find what they need early on or their mom tells them to go to bed half way through. And there are still so many possible options for that, so many in fact that you have an explosion of options for matchmaking. (complete 1,2,3, vaults) x (open the actual vault with lloyd or not) x (run vault 1,2,3 bounty). And to just sign up for ALL of that is a substantial time commitment of what may be many useless activities for you personally, and what you get to do is largely driven by who gets to the bounty selection first.

I'd suggest something more like sorties, e.g. upon completion of the lower level missions the higher ones are always available to you (But in the case of Deimos still giving the reward to allow grinding).  e.g if you open vault one, two or three then for say 24hrs you can just re-run that mission as many times as you like even if you get totally disconnected on a host migration and need to log into a fresh instance. Also ideally you'd be able to then directly pick the side missions for each vault (straight from Mother in Necralisk) and run them over and over even with a new group.

Or Just make it more like Cetus and allow people to directly choose the bounties of interest for the thing they are interested in grinding for.

Or just simplify the vault mission structure, a lot. Frankly the first two parts of the original vault mission are very boring. You could just have three vault missions direct from Mother, in which you load directly into the vault, run the bounty stages instead of the monster door/poison sequence, fight the mech(s) and optionally open the vault all in one automatically progressing sequence.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Arc_Xeno_JDSH said:

Please revert the change to necramech controls binding the aim-down-sights with hovering on PC, its still an absolutely horrible thing that needs to be undone.

I agree I have issues aiming down sights because of physical restraints and I liked being able to play in the air for once! I wish this to become a toggle-able feature for ALL game elements.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Clients losing all Necramech Affinity gained in mission after a Host Migration.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Bonewidow’s Exalted Ironbride not using any Mods. 

YES! thank you!

Edit: Tested, Ironbride works properly again, mods and colours taking affect

Edited by Desdemona-XI
appended tested result