Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana: Hotfix 29.5.5 + 29.5.5.1

[DE]Danielle

good job, good updates here, thank you about the hard work, but...
the following new Deimos Challenges still not working!!! :(

Bug Out Ride
        Ride 20 Velocipods.

Jugger-Not
        Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.

Kill It With Fire
        Burn 100 Infested pods.

several Juggernauts killed in Cambion Drift, as well as Infested Pods and Velocipod riding, and none of the challenges updated.
I just hope that despite not tagging challenges as complete it still records them somewhere so that we don't need to chase that 100 pods after being done with Deimos some time in the future.

I would also like to complement, saying that many old bugs still remain unsolved...
the more new contents appears, the more bugs will appear as well and it will be more difficult to solve the old ones, too!!!  :(

1 minute ago, AugmentedJustice said:

Can we please stop with the disabling of abilities and transference for no reason when in the GENERAL VICINITY of nechramechs. can we also change it so arc vaults are unlocked immediately? locking new content behind old content is quite insulting and disrespectful to player time.

So next time they are better off delaying the first part if this is the goal?

Oh and the new player cannot do Mars missions, it is locked behind earth i mean what is up with that?

1 hour ago, tipsy_princess said:

what's exact problem with returning autoexposure toggle.
is it tech related or just personal Steve's preference to flash players for fun.
it's have been half year already.
add toggle ffs.

Yes. That and able to toggle the dark edge camera effect in the outdoor zones that was introduced back around the same time earlier this year. 

• Like 2

Just now, Blyker said:

So next time they are better off delaying the first part if this is the goal?

Oh and the new player cannot do Mars missions, it is locked behind earth i mean what is up with that?

What are you talking about? this is strictly deimos I'm talking about. I'm not talking about star chart. Locking the new vaults behind 3 iso vaults IS disrespectful to player time. I haven't seen anyone defending this.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, AugmentedJustice a dit :

Can we please stop with the disabling of abilities and transference for no reason when in the GENERAL VICINITY of nechramechs. can we also change it so arc vaults are unlocked immediately? locking new content behind old content is quite insulting and disrespectful to player time.

It's like you're talking to a brick wall...

If you subsume Nidus's first ability, Virulence, for another ability, it removes his Hud that lets him see how many stacks he has. Would be nice if I could see how many stacks Nidus has without having to keep his first ability.

• Like 2

Can take a look at the host/client bugs that occur because it can happen in every mission 

• Ability locking, inability of getting out of necramech (Open world)
  • Inability to use Esc or see mission progress with P
  • Inability to resurrect pets or players "pressing X"
Edited by Slashz
  • Like 1

My Voidrig is stuck at level 30, even though I put 2 forma into it and got 34 levels of mastery.  Not only can't I level it past 30, I can't put any forma into it, and it says I've only put 1 forma into it.

If I need to start over with it, just tell me, I'm fine with that if that's what I have to do, I'll get to farming and crafting another one, but man, what a b*all ache.

9 minutes ago, AugmentedJustice said:

Ive never had any difficulties with disabling abilities or transference around mechs, enemy, allied or owned. so Not sure what the problem is there.

as for the arc vaults. tbh i dont really see a problem. except people who overfarmed the first month and now dont see a reason to do any more. the problem with making arc vaults available is they require the access to the vault, which is randomly generated and locked. so.. Not entirely sure how you want them to make that work just so you dont have to do a couple bounties before doing a couple bounties.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berzerkules said:

LoS is totally scuffed on Khora. Enemies stuck in Strangledome take zero damage until Strangledome duration ends.

Please fix thx

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I knew I wasn't going crazy! they need to fix that or at least come out and say they wanted this change. 

• Like 1