Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

[DE]Helen
Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Braton Vandal Barrel
  • Tuesday: Braton Vandal Receiver
  • Wednesday: Braton Vandal Stock
  • Thursday: Braton Vandal Blueprint

Tune into this week’s streams for Braton Vandal Drops!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Spoiler

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Can u stop giving away items available ingame by trade atleast? things like cosmetics are fine and dandy but why do you remove the reason play your game? ESO Reward, Deimos rewards,  why do you wonder  people dont play the game if they just need to afk in twitch chat

Braton Vandal? All the high MR players are going to be upset because they had to grind ESO.

But it will help me a lot! Thanks DE

star trek deal with it GIF

Edit: Just had an idea. Can we get a special kind of Universal Medallion that works to upgrade Conclave standing? I can't get any standing with it because matchmaking doesn't work (or no one is playing it).

7 minutes ago, alttea said:

MR30 here, I'm happy some people will be able to skip this grind-fest

I had bought hydroid Prime 2 days before it was announced as a tennocon drop...sometimes it just be like that lol def looking forward to this though cuz match making for eso is too hard these days

I don't care if I'm the only & last, THIS is an insult to every one of the thousands of hours we Conclave ESO players have endured while the rest of the community spat at us like dogs. THIS was always Warfram's hardest challenge, & I don't intend to watch it die quietly

il y a 38 minutes, (NSW)Zwiebel a dit :

I don't care if I'm the only & last, THIS is an insult to every one of the thousands of hours we Conclave ESO players have endured while the rest of the community spat at us like dogs. THIS was always Warfram's hardest challenge, & I don't intend to watch it die quietly

understand pop culture GIF

Archived