Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

I'm thankful and all for them re-trying/re-running the drops next week, however it really sucks for me. I will not have the time nor data (as I snuck in the 2nd stream at work on my phone) to catch it.

But we can't please everyone, I just hope I'm the only one in this disappointing boat.

Edited by (XBOX)RavingNut
1 hour ago, spartdragon said:

My brother, a friend and me got the same problems on tuesday, we received today drops (wednesday) and monday, it's not a linking problem, hope DE re-run the drops, please DE

They are re-running Tuesday drop due to Twitch problems with the drop. Wasn't on DE this time, but we get another shot at the Braton Vandal Receiver next Tuesday.

• Like 2

Anyone not get the one today?  I've watched all three streams and have yet to get a drop.  I got the Warframe slot a few days before with no issue.  I just need tomorrows drop to finally make this gun, and I want to make sure there is a known problem before I start fiddling with my accounts.  Thanks.

I have watched today the whole Stream, but I haven't recieve the Braton Vandal Stock.

I also haven't get the Reciever.

I have get the previous drop, the Barrel. So, the linking is okay, I guess.
I hope thank you, that you do a re-run, DE.

Edit: I have read more than the last page. ^^
Post edited.

Edited by devoran79
1小时前 , devoran79 说:

I have watched today the whole Stream, but I haven't recieve the Braton Vandal Stock.

I also haven't get the Reciever.

I have get the previous drop, the Barrel. So, the linking is okay, I guess.
I hope thank you, that you do a re-run, DE.

Edit: I have read more than the last page. ^^
Post edited.

Same

Same! So glad I found this thread, as I thought it was only me. Got Monday's drop just fine, didn't get Tuesday's one despite watching for the whole hour, and then got Wednesday's drop just fine again. No changes were made with linking my Twitch/Warframe account, and yet I only got 2/3 drops in my inbox... DE, can't you just run both Tuesday's drop and the scheduled drop on Thursday so we don't have to wait another week to build it?

• Like 4
On 2020-12-02 at 7:37 PM, (PSN)Mordekaiser_5 said:

No, people are unsatisfied with everything.

even in no man's sky forums, hello games receives less critics than what DE gets in daily basis here.
that game at one point was arguably the worst game in mankind's history.

people here are something else, mate. they're not simply "unsatisfied".

On 2020-11-27 at 3:35 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Braton Vandal Barrel
  • Tuesday: Braton Vandal Receiver
  • Wednesday: Braton Vandal Stock
  • Thursday: Braton Vandal Blueprint

Tune into this week’s streams for Braton Vandal Drops!

Reminder: Make sure your Twitch and Warframe accounts are linked!

Reveal hidden contents

If you're having trouble, please unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts. First, make sure you're logged into warframe.com & twitch.tv with the correct accounts you want linked. Then visit warframe.com/user and under "User Information", check your Twitch Sync field. Refresh the link by choosing "Click here to unlink" and then choosing "Click here to link".

Those who have not linked their accounts before can do so here

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

You can also follow our live stream schedule on our calendar! Community Tenno, Digressive provides regular updates. You can use the subscription option if you’d like a reminder for each stream!

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

so are consoles gonna get deimos arcana or are you guys just gonna Delay it till after the holiday?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, (XBOX)RavingNut said:

I'm thankful and all for them re-trying/re-running the drops next week, however it really sucks for me. I will not have the time nor data (as I snuck in the 2nd stream at work on my phone) to catch it.

But we can't please everyone, I just hope I'm the only one in this disappointing boat.

Sadly I'm in the same disappointing boat - I risked getting in trouble secretly having my phone on me at work, and used data I probably shouldn't have, to catch Tuesday's stream on my phone, all for nothing. I don't think I'll be able to pull it off again next week. 

On 2020-11-27 at 3:50 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Braton Vandal? All the high MR players are going to be upset because they had to grind ESO.

But it will help me a lot! Thanks DE

star trek deal with it GIF

Edit: Just had an idea. Can we get a special kind of Universal Medallion that works to upgrade Conclave standing? I can't get any standing with it because matchmaking doesn't work (or no one is playing it).

I think can just play with a group of friends in private matches if you really wanna farm standing.

Gotta say, pretty disappointed in DE customer service. I emailed support about the missing Receiver on Tuesday, and received a long reply that can be summed up like this:

"We investigated your account, and can see that everything is linked up right and you should have received the drop, but here's a bunch of troubleshooting links, and we can't help you, but maybe you should contact Twitch, and we're closing the ticket now. But don't worry, we're doing a rerun of the drops."

Not the first time I've had an issue that went unresolved and support was only interested in closing out the ticket.

On 2020-11-27 at 2:50 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Just had an idea. Can we get a special kind of Universal Medallion that works to upgrade Conclave standing? I can't get any standing with it because matchmaking doesn't work (or no one is playing it).

Or possibly have conclave standing affected by UNIVERSAL medallions?

Steve throwing that conclave jerk on twitter out as an excuse was just that, an excuse. Conclave Jerk on Twitter was just the guy they pointed at to go 'SEE! We have support for taking away functionality! Nevermind the universal medallions value got nerfed already and they're hard to farm! We're gonna make them stop working with conclave!'

On 2020-12-01 at 12:19 PM, Krilexis said:

What mission did you do? I'm trying to farm it too and I went to Ruse War Field once this weekend got the derelict there + console.

Though Im gonna wait to play more RJ missions hull breaches seem to appear a lot more these days.

I don't remember to be honest. I think Gian Point. The wiki is really short on detail about this so I assumed any node would do

19 minutes ago, RenzorTheRed said:

Gotta say, pretty disappointed in DE customer service. I emailed support about the missing Receiver on Tuesday, and received a long reply that can be summed up like this:

"We investigated your account, and can see that everything is linked up right and you should have received the drop, but here's a bunch of troubleshooting links, and we can't help you, but maybe you should contact Twitch, and we're closing the ticket now. But don't worry, we're doing a rerun of the drops."

Not the first time I've had an issue that went unresolved and support was only interested in closing out the ticket.

I'm not really sure what you wanted them to do. You didn't actually watch the stream or you'd know that the drops broke because of a problem on the Twitch side of things. Nobody got the drop, and they're re-running the drop next week. All this was revealed in the Tuesday stream. There is literally nothing DE support can do for you. The problem wasn't on DE's end, so there's nothing for them to troubleshoot. They know what the problem was, and it's already being addressed. There is zero reason for this ticket to remain open.

• Like 1
  • [DE]Helen locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic