Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

[DE]Helen
Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)brenon45 said:

So it's roughly 10 minents till the stream. I still havent received Tuesday drop or Wednesday drop... So im logging here that I'm going to watch the stream today and if I dont get the drop in going to submit a strongly worded letter to support. And no I emailed twitch support and they emailed back saying the issues from Tuesday were not on there side. So DE... I'm watching you...

Tuesday's stream was addressed in Wednesday's stream. There was an issue on Twitch's side of things, so they are redoing the drop next week on Tuesday. In terms of your Wednesday drop, I would contact support for that one.

1 hour ago, VoreoTheDragon said:

Tuned in late, needed like 5 minutes. Missed the drop.

:( rerun pls

They said in multiple streams already it is getting run next Tuesday

51 minutes ago, (PSN)sirmontty2010 said:

Good evening, just wanted to let you know  that Tuesday drop was never received by me via INBOX..Can you help ? PSn name is sirmontty2010 thnks

You and like the last 5 pages of this thread.  It is being rerun next tuesday. 

I also watched all streams and only received the stock and barrel. It is really frustrating when the drops are not consistent, I just do not understand if I am doing something wrong or if DE is messing up with something.

I regularly miss drops even though I do watch and until now I never really bothered since I figured I want to play the game anyway and earning some Khora blueprints or farming for a Warframe Slot is fine. But it gets very frustrating when the items in a week are a full set and missing out on one makes the other three basically useless...

On 2020-12-02 at 4:10 AM, UrubuHerbivoro said:

Ok, I'm glad we'll get the receiver next week... but can we get Grate Prime as one of the other drops next week too? Just to make up for the frustration :P

Actually, that sounds like a very good decoration for Baro Ki'teer to bring someday, maybe around April 1st, or the anniversary of when Archwings were first implemented! That way the Grate Prime could be bought multiple times for dojo decor as well.

Although... Pedestal Umbra is a thing too. @[DE]Rebecca, any thoughts on a Grate Umbra to go with a Grate Prime?

10 hours ago, (XBOX)brenon45 said:

So it's roughly 10 minents till the stream. I still havent received Tuesday drop or Wednesday drop... So im logging here that I'm going to watch the stream today and if I dont get the drop in going to submit a strongly worded letter to support. And no I emailed twitch support and they emailed back saying the issues from Tuesday were not on there side. So DE... I'm watching you...

So.. watched all stream... 1hour and 7 mins...

Wont know till I get off work in 4 hours if I got it XP

Failed drops would be less of an issue if support were equipped to handle them. Unfortunately as it stands if you submit a ticket on the issue you're likely looking at a 2~ week wait just to for the ticket to be autoresolved with a copy/pasted "We can't do anything" response.

Thank you for braton Vandal stock, at long last i have the thing thats a lot of sanctuary runs, the rng is terrible on parts dropping any chance your doing the pistol soon just need 1 part for that as well. Rng luck is not on my side was missing 3 items for currently available on ps4 maximum, braton Vandal stock, lato barrel and axi z1 relics that zakti bp and relics seem super rare.

7 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Nice failed blueprint drop. The most expensive one btw. DE,srsly?? nobody neeed ur 5 plat reciever which we can buy. Give us our Blueprint which you failed to deliver today...

Twitch drops are bonus, not payment for watching the stream. If you want to get paid, get a job, instead of crying like some entitled, spoiled kid. 

Archived